We Can Dance in Death Tonight

Warmness On The Soul

Abbey and I walked up the driveway and heard yelling inside. I rolled my eyes, knowing one of the guys pissed someone off. she opened the door and there on the floor was TJ under Sammy, while she screamed her head off.

"don't hit him. they need a nice face for a photo shoot tomorrow" Abbey said, walking past them and upstairs. after putting her purse in the same spot on the kitchen table, she came back down and stood next to me. we watched them for a little while.

"what happened anyway?" I asked, laughing because Sammy had TJ down and he couldn't move.

"to sum everything up" Ryan started "TJ made some snide comments, Sammy had witty comments back, than he grabbed her boob and she bitched. than he told her to calm down and take her medications. than this happened" I saw Abbey basically smack herself.

"you fucking idiot!" she screamed, running to Sammy and trying to get her up. after failing, I moved her over and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her off TJ. she continued to swing. "you stupid son of a bitch, she IS on medications. and she hates it. but she only acts like this if she doesn't take them for a few days" Abbey stared at her.

"put me down Josh. I don't want to hurt you" she whispered.

"promise not to attack TJ?" I asked, she nodded. I placed her on her feet.

"Samantha, have you not been taking your meds?" Abbey scolded.

"I don't fucking need them!"

"obviously you do" TJ whispered, I saw her get ready to lunge, so I grabbed her again.

"let. go. of. me" she spit. I let go and watched her storm off into her room.

"do me a favor, and do not fucking mention her medication ever again!" Abbey yelled. "Sam!"

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" we heard.

"why is she on meds anyway?" Ricky asked.

"anxiety, depression, anger, meningitis" Abbey shrugged, we all gave her a weird look towards the last one "disease that creates too many white blood cells in the brain causing it to swell"

"I'll go talk to her" I mumbled, Abbey nodded.

"good luck bro. she can be a psycho" TJ told me. I got all defensive.

"don't fucking talk shit about her, bro. everyone has their fucking demons. next time, don't inappropriately touch her and than make a stupid comment"

when I got upstairs, I heard her walking back and forth, mumbling things to herself. I knocked on the door and I heard a "go away" I opened the door anyway and saw her pacing side to side. I closed the door behind me and walked over to her, grabbing her arm.

"Josh. I'm unstable right now. I really don't want to hurt you. please, just leave me alone" she begged.

"I don't think you'll hurt me. because you don't want to. just like you didn't want to hurt TJ. that's why you didn't hit him from the beginning. come on, come lay down" I pulled her towards the bed. she laid down and I wrapped my arm around her, she put her head on my chest. "just try and calm down. everything's going to be fine" I kissed her head.

"you don't know that though. now TJ, Ryan, Ricky and probably you think i'm this psycho bitch that flips out all the time" she mumbled "I shouldn't have snapped like that"

"why'd you stop taking your medication?" I whispered.

"I hate taking them. they make me feel fake. like I'm pretending to be happy. I know I have to take them, and I wasn't supposed to stop without doctors permission, but I hate it"

"maybe you should continue to take them until you talk to your doctor. its unhealthy to just stop" I told her, I felt her nod. "you seem tired"

"I didn't sleep last night" she mumbled, turning a little red. was it because I wasn't here?

"sleep. don't worry about anything else. I've got you" I whispered.

we sat there in silence for awhile and I noticed she finally fell asleep. I closed my eyes, comfortable as hell. I heard the door open and looked over, seeing Abbey standing there.

"shh" I told her, she nodded. she walked in and walked over to me.

"your a miracle worker. if she's pissed, she won't calm down enough to sleep" she said. "did you find out why?"

"they make her feel fake. she just doesn't like it. but she's going to take them again. she thinks the guys think she's a psycho" I explained.

"I explained everything to them, and they understand. I'm taking Ricky, Ryan and TJ to a few stores with me, Ang and Chris are out on a man-date. no one will be home for a few hours" she winked. I chuckled. "thank you"

"no, thank you! you brought her into my life" I smiled. "have fun"

she walked out and I closed my eyes again. I guess I fell asleep because I didn't feel Sam get out of the bed until I heard her on her phone.

"I leave tomorrow. and it's not going to be easy. I'm gonna miss these guys. I know its only three days but still!" she giggled "yeah, I think I do. I'll see you tomorrow Matt. don't worry about picking me up, I have a car getting me"

I opened my eyes and saw her in her bathing suit. I feel like this one was a little tinier than the others. I smiled.

"gonna miss us huh?" I asked, she nodded, walking over to me and pressing her lips too mine. I wanted to continue, but she pulled away.

"especially you" she smiled. pulling her hair up and walking outside.

I hopped off the bed and ran into the bathroom to put my swim trunks on. I ran outside and saw her on the diving board, getting ready to dive in. I saw a small stream of smoke coming from her hand I noticed why she hadn't jumped yet. I walked closer to her, and watched as she flicked the butt into the rocks. I jumped forward, getting on the board and grabbing her, pulling her into the pool with me. she laughed until we hit the water.

"fuck you!" I laughed, smacking me. "you need to stop this scaring me thing"

"why, its fun" I winked. I grabbed her side and started to tickle her, her laugh putting a huge smile on my face.

"stop! it!" she breathed. I stopped attacking her with my hands and preceded to attack her with my lips. I kissed her collar bone, working my way up the side of her neck and to her lips, soft giggled escaping the whole time. "why don't you have a girlfriend?"

"me and my last girlfriend we're extremely different. and she was a crazy bitch. why do you ask?" I started to swim around.

"because your such a sweet, caring, gorgeous guy. you say all the right things and know how to treat a girl. I just don't understand" she mumbled. I swam over to her, standing up so I towered over her.

"you think I'm gorgeous?" I whispered, she turned red and turned her head, I brought it back.

"maybe I shouldn't have said such a strong word, I knew it'd go to your head" she giggled.

"can I tell you a secret?" I asked. she nodded "I think your absolutely stunning, and I honestly lost my breathe when I saw you at the wedding"

"thanks for making my point" she giggled, leaning up to kiss me, but I leaned back so she couldn't reach. "fine, I won't kiss you! see how much it effects me!" she stuck her tongue at me.

"you child!" I joked, swimming around. I allowed her to do her 'work outs' as she called them. basically just 15 laps around the pool. I enjoyed watching her swim. I didn't know why.

when she finished, she splashed me in the face with a bunch of water. by the time I cleared all the water from my face and eyes, I heard her laugh as she wrapped the towel around her and ran inside. I got out, chasing after her. she stood in her doorway until she saw me come through the glass doors and laughed, running into her room. I stormed up the stairs and saw her go into her bathroom and turn the shower on. I walked in and grabbed her waist, bringing her into the shower with me.

"oh my god its so cold!" she complained. I shook my head, leaned down and kissed her.

"does this count as kissing a girl in the rain?" I questioned, gaining a laugh from her.

"well, we're in my shower, in our bathing suits. so, I don't think so. sorry bub" she stuck her tongue out at me. I grabbed the shampoo and dumped some on her head, rubbing it in. she took the soap and rubbed it on me. "are we really doing this?" she laughed.

"yes, it does seem like I'm washing your hair. your welcome"

"by the way, this shampoo has sparkles in it. your all sparkly. edward cullen" she joked.

"fuck!" I breathed. she laughed again and washed the shampoo from her hair.

I grabbed her hip and lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist. it was the only time she ever towered over me. she giggled, kissing me.

"to be honest, I'm gonna miss you too" I whispered, kissing her again.