Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

The Truth

Frank

"Gerard?" I spoke softly as I blinked in the sunlight that had blinded me as I opened the door.

"What do you want Frank?" Gerard spat his hazel eyes watering but fixed and unmoving on the concrete below his feet, as his he was attempting to hold back from crying. "Come to laugh in face? Or shout at me for being creepy?" He asked solemnly.

"Of course not but-" I exclaimed before Gerard cut me off.

"You don't need to sugar coat it Frank. Just get it over with, I can take it." He sniffed a little, raising his head so that his eyes met mine. I saw the pain swimming in the hazel. "I deserve it after all."

"No Gerard I jus-" I tried again.

"It's just I can't help liking you. You're so pretty and cute and honest and innocent and beautiful. I'm sorry Frank I didn't mean to hurt you." He cried, the tears he had been holding back began to flow solidly down his face causing a damp stain to form on his T-shirt. "Now I'm fucking crying and swearing in front of a fertile. I'm such a bad dom." He said, a sob erupting from his throat a moment later. He put his head in his hands and allowed his knees to buckle. He pushed his back out so that he slide down the wall to sit against it on the cool concrete. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He muttered as he blew smoke he had inhaled from his cigarette out into the cool air.

"Gerard, pleas-" I pleaded.

"I just really wanted you to like me back. But I guess considering 'our history'" He emphasised that last phrase, making my heart sink into my chest. He started wailing again.

"Gerard?" My loudest voice was too quiet up against his full-on sobbing and I sighed.

I sunk down beside him and put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed to get his attention."Gerard. Would you please listen to me!" I shouted, demanded in frustration. It was a lot louder than I had expected. Probably the loudest I had ever heard myself talk. I placed a hand over my mouth in shock.

His head snapped and faced me suddenly. His eyes were shining from the tears. "F-frank? Did you just shout? I didn't know you had it in you." He sniffed, pushing himself off the wall to sit up a little.

"Well you kept ignoring and interrupting me." I explained softly.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a bad person." He bowed his head. The breeze around us swam around him hungrily, brushing hair away from his face as if to try and reveal his face to me. Gerard was battling with it, using his hand to pat it down and the other to hold it in place like a hat.

"Stop apologising and stop listening to Mikey. He's wrong." I insisted, shuffling myself a little closer to him.

"How come?" Gerard questioned, confusion covering his features.

"Well he said that you should stay away from me. He told me he had been saying negative things to try and drive you away from me." I explained, using my hands to emphasise. "He said he did it because he thought I wanted you to leave me alone and that I would just reject you. He was trying to be kind."

"It is right! How is that wrong? " He asked glumly.

"No it's not. I already forgave you Gerard. What ever you think I hate you for if in the past and I don't are any more. Mikey was wrong. I wouldn't reject you." I answered smugly, watching his eyes light up as he rubbed the last of the salty tears away.

"You mean it?" He swallowed.

"I never lie unnecessarily." I replied honestly.

"That's because you're perfect." He commented. "You're the most honest and gracious person on this whole planet." He continued. "I don't deserve to know you."

"What ever you say." I replied meekly. "I think you're still a little delusional from that crying." I smiled lightly at him. "You do deserve to know me Gerard. Do not talk like that. You're Gerard Arthur Way, you can know whoever you like." I insisted.

"What ever Frank." He looked at me quickly then down at his lap. "So does that mean we can be friends?"

I shook my head and watched as his eyes lost their sparkle.

"Oh okay." He responded. "Why not?"

"Because I think we both want something a little more than just 'friends'." I spoke honestly.

"You do too?" He beamed. "But don't do that again Frank." He frowned. "You had me worried." He smirked.

"Sorry Gerard." I replied and showed him a shy smile, a blush forming on my pale cheeks as the wind rushed past them.

"Frank?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sure you're not just saying that to make me happy? The 'more than friends thing', that is." He questioned quietly. "I don't want you to do that." He insisted. "I'm supposed to look after and never hurt a fertile, so please tell me."

I didn't say anything but I slowly and shyly picked myself up and crawled carefully into his lap, so that my back was on his chest. "Gerard. I've forgiven you. It wasn't your fault that I was some annoying little human boy. I'm fine and you should be too." I insisted.

"You mean it?" He beamed and allowed his arms to snake around my waist to pull me closer towards him.

"Of course I mean it." I nodded my head but felt my cheeks heat up at the amount of close contact we were sharing. "Gerard you're a strong, handsome, caring, considerate, huggable, friendly beautiful vampire who deserves to be treated with respect and dignity."

The biggest smile I have ever seen sprung across his face and he pulled my head softly into the crook of my neck. "No one has ever said those type of things to me." He told me honestly. "Normally people call me a heartless, blood thirsty killer, with good looks but a black soul. Not friendly and huggable." I smiled at this.

"I mean it all." I spoke. You may be those things to other people, which is fair enough because it's pretty hot but I like you just how I said." I spoke shyly before realising what I had just told him. The wind continued to whip wildly around us.

"You like me?" He asked his voice cracking a little. I nodded shyly into my lap. "Frank, can I kiss you please?" He asked, turning me round so we were chest to chest and raising my chin with his finger so that his eyes met mine.

"You don't have to ask." I told him lightly. He leaned in a little so that our lips touched gently. The butterflies that have made residence in my stomach fluttered violently. I pulled away and smiled shyly at him, causing him to push a stray strand of my hair behind my ear in one sweeping movement.

"Frank, I like you too." He replied, his hands therapeutically stroking gently at my soft hair. "I look at you and I see the most beautiful fertile I have ever seen." He said. "Because of my reputation in this neighbourhood, I get quite a lot of fertile attention but you are by far the most perfect, humble and stunning fertile, with the most pure and innocent personality I have ever seen." He recited into my ear causing me to blush.

"Gerard, that's kind of you to say bu-" I said, feeling heart swell from all the compliments.

"I mean it Frank. I want you to be mine to take care of and love and spoil." He fiddled with my fingers in my lap as he said this.

"Gerard I want to be with you but I want to take this slow." I insisted shyly. "I don't want to rush into anything. I'm too nervous." I explained.

"I understand sugar. I'm going to earn your trust." He assured me. "What ever you want from me, I'll do it." He said.

I frowned. "I don't want special treatment Gerard. The only thing I need you to do to earn my trust is to be honest." I told him.

"I can to that." He said kissing my ear. "I'm only going to kiss you on the cheek until you're ready." He told me triumphantly, as he stood up, with my legs still wrapped around his body.

"Thank you Gee."

"Any time sugar, now lets go tell Mikey and the others." He said excitedly, helping me down gently from his hips and placing me next to him.

"Okay." I smiled, glad to see him happy. He looked even more beautiful when he was positive, although when he was angry he still looked good but in a different sort of way.

"Wait so does that mean you're mine?" He asked nervously, running a hand through his midnight hair.

"I'm yours Gerard." I said timidly, reaching for his hand and placing mine into it. He took my hand cautiously and opened the door. Seeing Gerard's face sparkling with joy made my stomach flip in delight. It was my new favourite thing to look at. The peaceful surroundings were soon flooded violently with shouts and loud yells from inside the door. My ears rung unhappily at the new sounds.

He stepped in first and held the door kindly for me. Then we walked hand in back towards the canteen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys. Mibba deleted this chapter ages ago and I didn't have the patience to re-write it. It's annoying, the old version was so much better. :/
Oh well. Thanks for reading. Leave a comment and discuss what you want to happen next. Subscribe it f you want!

OH ALSO.
If you get the chance I would love you to recommend this story. I would be so so so so so so so so (add as many more so's as you want) happy. Thank you. I love you all :)

Thanks for all the support guys. I'm sorry for the bad chapter.
See you soon?

-Y