Invisible

(38) The Roof Falls In

We kind of kicked the twins out, but they had to come back, as all the drunk adults started coming back. Alec was a complete mess about something, so Corrie put her pjs on and dragged him somewhere to talk to him.

"Whats wrong with your brother?" I ask.

"He's being Alec the Drama Queen," Ashton sighs. "I'm just glad he has Corrie now. She's a lot better at making him feel better, and I get a break." He's laying on the floor, on his little pallet. "But lets talk about you. Finally had sex. We can't call you Virgin Mary anymore. Little Aaron's almost grown up. We just have to get you drunk."

"Not happening anytime soon. Corrie would hate me for life."

"Now she, we don't have to get her drunk. But you, my dear cousin, need to live a little."

"Corrie is my life."

"You're so cute. Little Awon has a cwush."

"And you're jealous, so quit teasing me."

"Harsh. Git. I thought a guy who just had his first fuck would be a bit more cheerful. Did it suck?"

"No!"

"Then what put a twist in your pantees?"

"Nothing. I dont know. You're right. I don't know whats gotten into me. Fifteen minutes ago I was the happiest guy in the universe."

"Maybe its just 'cuz Corrie left." Ashton's smirk can get on ones nerves.

So go along with it dammit, calm down Aaron.

"I swear to God, Alec eats more ice cream than safe. Aaron, we need to go get some more," Corrie says, coming in.

"What happened to the poor kid?" I ask, sitting up and locating my pants.

"I'll go get it, you keep him sane, please," Ashton groans, standing up. "Try and knock him out. Ibuprofen works best. It kills him."

It really did too, He was out before Ashton even got home.

We weren't.

"You're a really great person, you know that?" I say over the much too loud adults.

"Yeeeaah, but you are ever so much better." Corrie answers, sitting with her slender back against my chest.

Alec walks in with a plastic bag, and sees Alec on the floor. "Excellent. Night." He shut off the light. "And so help me God, if you two try and have sex while I'm in the room, you will die. A very slow, painful death."

"We love you too Alec," Corrie says, sliding under the covers. "Goodnight you Britt."
~
Leave it to Mom to completely create a scene when everyone has a monster hangover.

"Sounds like she found Jake and Lorrie," Ashton says, his ear pressed to the door. It isn't necessary, though, Mom is screaming so loud we can hear her easy.

"-SLEEPING WITH JAKE, GETTING DRUNK AS-" Mom was screeching.

"AS YOU!" Lorrie shot back, cutting her off.

"Lets go watch the show," Alec says, looking oddly malicious.

So we push through the relatives and go downstairs, to where Mom, Lorrie, and Jake are. Jake is in just his boxers, Lorrie in his jacket.

"I AM AN ADULT!"

Lorrie is beyond pissed. I've honestly never seen her look so mad. And I see whats formulating.

"Lorrie!" I snap, because that wild beyond-reason look in her eyes is terrifying.

She completely ignores me. "OH! OH! YOU'RE THE ADULT HERE?! HOW CAN YOU FUCKING CRITICIZE ME FUCKING WHOEVER I LIKE?! I LOST MY VIRGINITY A WEEK AFTER I WATCHED YOU FUCK EDDIE ROE!"

Damn her. Damn Lorrie. Damn Mom.

Corrie looks at me, eyes wide. Mom's expression is one of reeling horror.

"OH HELL YES MOTHER AARON AND ME BOTH CAUGHT YOU THREE YEARS AGO YOU BITCH! YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING HIM FOR YEARS, HOW DO WE KNOW HES THE ONLY ONE YOU STUPID HOE! I HATE YOU! YOU SCREWED US BOTH OVER! AARON'S THE ONLY SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GUY TO SCARED TO HAVE SEX AND I'M A WHORE! AT LEAST WHENEVER I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP I DON'T GO RUNNING AROUND WITH MY BOOBS HANGING OUT!"

Jake does the wise thing. He flees.

"AND HE'S SUCH A MOTHERFUCKING CREEP! HE CAME ON TO ME! HE CAME ONTO CORRIE, AND YOU SNAP AT HER! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO AARON?! A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN DAD MEANS TO YOU, YOU-YOU SLUT! YOU CHOSE THAT FUCKING PERVERT AND I'M TIRED OF LETTING YOU WHORE AROUND WITH HIM! AT LEAST NOW THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCE! HOW COULD YOU LECTURE ME ABOUT BEING A SLUT, WHEN YOU'RE THE ULTIMATE ONE?! Answer that Mom! Answer that." Lorrie's voice drops dramatically. She rolls back onto her heels, folding her arms, eyes narrowed. "You are such a fucking hypocrite! Its disgusting!" Her voice was raising again. "AARON AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO IGNORE THE FACT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT DAD OR US FOR THAT MATTER, AND HOW WELL DO YOU THINK ITS WORKING?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM, TO US? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO RESPECT YOU, YOU WHORE?! I HATE YOU, AND I WANT YOU GONE GONE GONE! GO MOVE IN WITH YOUR FUCKING-"

Mom does the unimaginable. She slaps Lorrie, who reels backwards and into a table, knocking off vases and magazines.

Corrie is gone from my side in an instant and materializes beside Lorris, helping her up.

"Mom!" I scream, following her in. "Don't take it on Lorrie because she's right!"

"Holly, what the hell?!" My Dad screams, running in.

Oh shit. We're all fucked now.
♠ ♠ ♠
short again, but a lot kind of happens... kind of. and we never took my laptop to the doctor ;)