Status: activia!! minus the 'ia' and add an 'e'

Darkened Light

Light starts to shine on Brentton and Remmy

Brent's eyes fluttered open and he just had THAT look. He sat up and was just sort of straddling my lower thighs. Slowly pulling myself to a sitting position as he stood up, looking around my room in a confused like trance.
“Brent lets go to your house, I don’t have any of your special drink here right now, and you need to grab extra cloths since you’re staying here tonight.” I smiled standing up. I grabbed one of my rubber bands, pulling my long dark brown hair into a pony tail which only distorted it by a few inches placing it in between my shoulder blades.
“Lucas keep Kea safe ok? We’ll be back in a bit.” and I grabbed Brent’s large hand in my relatively small hand, pulling him out of my room.
“Hey Nana, we’ll be back! We gotta go get Brent and Lucas some cloths!” and we walked out of my front door.
“Rem, we have an issue. We don’t have blood at my place either.”Brent said in a hushed tone. After about three minutes of trekking across two lawns we reached the gate to his house.
“Stupid gate,” I muttered as we fought to get it to shut. I slowly walked into the house after Brent quietly shutting the door and locking the handle for safety precautions.
“No mom and dad, how usual. So, what are we gonna do about me needing blood?” his tone full of discomfort. His hand left mine and rested on the right side of his neck. ‘His throat must be bothering him’ I thought of that irritating, sore, burning feeling.
“That’s what I’m here for” I said casually plopping on his bed lying down.
“No, absolutely not! You remember the last time. I won’t risk...” I smacked him with a pillow in the face to shut him up.
“I’m fine. It healed, a broken wrist was nothing! And sure it looked like I had a hickey for awhile, that didn’t matter to me. Brentton, you NEED blood.” I stressed on the word need, showing him where he had bit me over 2 years ago and that the marks were gone. He gave up knowing this was a battle he wouldn’t win and sat next to me on the bed.
“Fine, come here then.” He said with a large sigh. I crawled over and sat on his lap facing him, I basically was straddling a boy who wasn’t anything near my boyfriend (no matter how badly I wanted him to be). So many things in this picture would look wrong to someone who just walked through the door. I pulled off my over shirt, leaving me in my spaghetti-strap tank top. I could care less if blood got on that or my bra, now explaining just how I got blood on my over shirt would be a hassle. Slowly he went for the right side of my neck. The warm breath against my skin as, he trailed his fingertips across my arms sending shivers down my spine and goose-bumps appear. He gently kissed the junction of my neck as I bit my lip anticipating the bite. My mind started to wander as I felt something warm and wet trail across the same part of my neck he had just kissed, and it felt as if circles were being drawn there to. The feeling disappeared as a cool breeze pasted over the same place. I was very confused; thinking about what he was up to had lost me. Then I was brought out of my state when I felt something like to pin-pricks in the side of my neck. This feeling was relatively unknown and it didn’t hurt, it felt strangely good. Actually, it was more than good... great was a better way to describe it. A small noise escaped my lips something like a “Mph”, only to have me quickly cover my mouth. Brent pulled away and looked at me with a concerned facial expression.
“Did I? Wait that was..a...” I cut him off.
“Brent just get the blood you need ok?” I stated with a rosy colored flush finding its way on my face in the dimly lit room. He nodded going back to the same exact spot. When he bit, I had to use every part of my control not to gasp. I really didn’t realize how difficult it was. It confused me, why did I have this urge to make sound? The last time it wasn’t like this, so why this time? I was so confused and lost. I bit the inside of my lip and rested my head on his shoulder, not being able to take it anymore. My eyes drifted shut as I waited for this to be over.
“Hey Remmy?” I opened my eyes to see I was lying on the bed.
“Hey, did I doze off?” I asked sleepily rubbing my eyes and yawning as I sat up. He nodded with a small smile and a slightly worried look on his face.
“Did I take too much?” He asked sitting beside me. I shook my head ‘no’.
“I was just a tad tired that’s all sorry if I worried you.” For some strange reason I to hug him and wait why do I want to kiss him?! My face turned a slight pink color. I went to stand but my legs felt weird, almost like jello.
“Brent can you take me to the bathroom please? I tried but my legs feel like they’re replaced with gelatin instead.” He simply reached over scooping me up like a little child and nonchalantly carried me to the bathroom. I really didn’t protest to him carrying me to the bathroom, instead of helping me walk. He sat me on the counter knowing that I wanted to check for any leftover blood. Surprisingly there was nothing there, except for a noticeable sized mark that looked like a hickey.
“Can you get me my shirt? I forgot to grab it. I’m gonna wash my face ok?” He nodded and patted my head.
“Ok, just be careful.” And off he went to retrieve my shirt. I looked at the mark on my neck. I wanted to smile over such a trivial thing but with Brent being close by I didn’t want to risk him seeing me smirking about something so silly. Running the water until it reached ice cold, I then splashed it on my face not only trying to bring some normal color back to my pale face but to also remove those thoughts from my mind.
“Here ya go.” Brent said tossing me a towel. I quickly dried my face and reached for my shirt. Brent pulled it out of my reach.
“I really want to try something.” He said his face turning serious. I felt a lump in my throat and swallowed nervously. I sat on the bathroom counter now facing him, my legs dangling off the edge. Stepping up to me he pinned my legs so I couldn't go anywhere. ‘What’s he gonna do?’ my inner self screamed. ‘Hey, let him do whatever. She needs the action to be honest.’ Another voice rang out. ‘Ugh, you guys are so annoying. Shut up and eat the popcorn’ my third voice stated in her usual monotone voice. ‘Hey don’t! No! You guys are so mean’ I whined to my inner voices as they sat on inner me, munching on the popcorn. Brent got even closer to me if possible and momentarily places both hands on my legs. I saw his hands move up and over my head, then to come back down pulling my over shirt over my head, then to grab my arms and push them through the sleeves pushing them up above my elbows. Fixing my over shirt he smiled. ‘GAHHH’ all my inner selves groaned.
“Is that all you wanted to try?” I asked the 15 year old boy standing in front of me.
“Well...” Brent trailed off as his cell phone rang. His brother had horrible timing!!
“Yes? What do you want?” Brent asked his tone was slightly agitated well being honest he was completely pissed sounding. He placed the phone on speaker waiting for the reason he called.
“Well, I was just making sure you hadn’t convinced her into sleeping with you.” Lucas’s voice rang out and echoed in the fairly large bathroom. My face burned a crimson hue and I wanted to die.
“You’re on speaker phone you dunce!” He yelled at the twin, his face flustered.
“Hey Remmy how are you?” Luke said trying to brush off the stupid statement he had made.
“What do you need Lucas?” I waited for his reply to me asking the same question as his brother.
“I think Kea is starting to wake up. You should make your way back over here.” I sighed looking at Brent. He hung up and smiled at me.
“We should get going now?” I said it coming out more a question then a statement. He looked at me and nodded.
“Before that, why did he say that?” Brent chuckled and looked at me sitting on the counter still.
“He’s bored out of his mind. She’s still asleep. That equals no attempts of trying what we were accused of. He’s been trying for the past 3 years Remmster, Kea’s just kinda dense at times.” I giggled thinking he was to at times.
“So, what where you gonna say before you were so rudely interrupted by that call?” He looked confused for a minute until he finally got it.
“Oh its easier to show you than tell you,” he leaned close to my face, our lips nearly touching. Brent smiled and I gulped.
“You look cute in my shirt, but you’d look better in mine the next morning,” He backed up and walked out to retrieve his and his brothers’ things, leaving me a blushing mess sitting on the counter. I hopped down having regained the feeling in my legs.
“Ok then grab an extra shirt of yours and lets go.” I said to him walking out his room and out the front door. I stopped when I heard Brent holler at me to wait.
“Thank you again, even if I haven’t already. You know for the blood. I really did need it.” And he leaned down almost kissing my lips. We walked through the front door.
“Hey mom we’re back.” And we both walked to my room to find Lucas and Kea cuddled together asleep. I smiled taking a picture of them as pay back black mail. I yawned laying down on my other bed and Brent did the same. Slowly we both drifted off, me knowing we’d all probably be awake about 2:30 in the morning. But for now we’d get another four-ish hours of sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well you got to see a bit of what goes on in Remmy's head. No, not one, or two, but THREE inner selves. Hope you enjoyed! Please do Comment, Rate, and Subscribe...Pwease!!!