Status: activia!! minus the 'ia' and add an 'e'

Darkened Light

Darkened Light

Life: it has it's ups and most definitely its downs. Many people have compared it to a roller coaster, causally tossing a ball into the air then carefully catching it-- making sure not to drop it, even the motion of a yo-yo, and many many more. Out of all of these strange comparisons I have to say I love the one about waves. How they gently rise, skillfully and elegantly traveling on top of the water. Best of all is the crash on the beach; The whooshing sound as it gets closer and closer almost as if it's rushing towards you like a long lost friend going in for a hug. And the crash against the sand as it slowly and steadily glides and creeps as far as it can before it is pulled back like some kind of magnet is behind it. Occasionally, after the amazingly brilliant show, a shell is left whole and very beautiful, as if an award for making it through the difficulties that you had just undergone.

WARNING: contains Vampires and other supernatural. . . .stuff. XD

.
.
.
IF YOU STEAL WE WILL BE SINCERELY PISSED UPSET. WE OWN EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE PICTURE(edited by Decadria) IN THE LAYOUT-- THAT Decadria CREATED.

ALSO, IF YOU STEAL WE WILL KNOW TRUST US ON THAT ONE AND DON'T TEST US.

<3Enjoy the story!<3
  1. At the End Starts the Beginning
    Kea's POV
  2. At the End Starts the Beginning
    Basically the same as the other chapter, But you see it through Remmy's eyes and meet some new characters
  3. Fire- If Only You Knew
    Kea's POV
  4. Well This is Interesting...
    In Remmy's POV
  5. Light starts to shine on Brentton and Remmy
    In this chapter you start to see some of the Vampiric (if it isn't a word it is now!) Stuff come out of the shadows. And maybe a bit of how Remmy and Brent feel for eachother...