Status: Active: Oh so very active...

The Castle in the Clearing

Chapter 6: Snuggles, Surprises and Shock!

Gerard's POV

I moved in towards Frank and he closed the last tiny gap that I had left between us, pressing his lips to mine gently. As he pulled away he said "Um, I'm sorry. That was stupid."

"Shh." I mumbled in reply, just as I pulled his head towards mine for another kiss. That kiss was much more passionate. I ran my tongue along Frank's bottom lip, wanting him to give me access. Access granted. I explored the inside of his mouth with my tongue and placed my hand gently on his cheek. He ran his hands through my hair and I smiled into the kiss. I loved it when people played with my hair; it was, in my opinion, an amazing sensation. I traced the fingers of my free hand up and down Frank's back, I felt his shudder at the feeling and I giggled slightly into the kiss. Somewhere along the process we had lost our shirts, although I don't remember when. We layed there, on the old loveseat having the best make-out session ever. In the end, we pulled away breathing heavily as we lay there smiling our asses off.

Frank snuggled up to me and I put my arms around him. "Gerard?" he asked gingerly, almost as if he was afraid to ask me something.

"Yeah Frank?" I replied, wondering what was making him so nervous.

"What does all this mean?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know… the kiss and you said we were soul mates and everything…" he trailed off.

"It means whatever you want it to mean, what would you like it to mean?" I asked, afraid of his answer.

"If it's okay with you, I'd like it to mean something. I really, really like you Gerard. I don't know if I could live without you…" he almost whispered, looking down at his hands and playing with his fingers.

"Wow. I feel exactly the same way about you. Frank, would you do me the honours of being my boyfriend?" I asked him. He looked up at me with his gorgeous eyes and I watched them widen as the seconds went by.

"I'd be very happy to!" he giggled. Man, he was so cute! He reached up and caressed my cheek with his palm. I automatically leaned in to the contact. He pressed his lips lightly to mine once again.

Two seconds later, we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Frank and I jumped apart from each other and stared into the red eyes of our visitor. He smirked at us and Frank cowered into my side. The visitor had messy hair that was brown in colour. I recognised him immediately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here's chapter 6. I'm sorry about the huge cliff hanger but it had to be put in. That's why this chapter's so short. Sorry about that. So I'm not going to be able to update for a couple of hours and I really want to have at least one comment by the time I update again. Would anyone like to make my wish come true? Comment and subscribe my lovelies!

Yipee! Some Frerard steam! Anyone care to share their opinions on this? :D They would be much appreciated.

Can any of you readers guess who the visitor is? Virtual skittles and hugs and unicorns and happy shit to anyone who can guess!

:D Battery Imploder xo