Status: Inactive. Going through some major editing.

If You Love Something... Let It Go.

Chapter 2.

All of us, Harry, Hermione, Ron and I were standing in the corridors of the Hogwarts Express, as it gathered more and more speed after leaving the platform.

“Shall we go and find a compartment, then?” Harry asked.

Hermione and Ron exchanged looks; I wasn’t really paying attention I was watching everyone meet up with the friends that they haven’t seen in a while. Hermione and Ron said about not being able to sit with him because of their prefect duties, duties that I have to do aswell.

“Well then I guess it’s just you and me then Harmony” said Harry downheartedly.

“Oh, im sorry Harry, but I wont be able to, uh, I also have prefect duties. Which is a bloody waste of time if you ask me.” I said to him I really couldn’t be bothered with the whole telling kids off thing, wasn’t what I like, Hermione on the other hand…

“Oh alright then, ill see you when we get to Hogwarts.” With a wave Harry and Ginny both left in search of a compartment. I traveled down the corridor until I reached the prefect’s carriage; I had a smile planted on my face because I was genuinely happy, until I stepped into the carriage.

“Who in their right mind would make a mud-blood prefect? You’re all good for nothing, wastes of space if you ask me.” Draco Malfoy said to my sister, he was the reason why the smile dropped off my face and caused anger to boil inside me, simply because he was making fun of my sister.

“Back off Malfoy!” I yelled at him pointing my wand at his head, right between his eyes, he went cross eyed trying to keep my wand in sight.

He stopped looking at my wand for a moment to glare at me and say “and what is a great Mud-Blood like you going to do about it?”

“Curse you, simple really, Ive been taught some really good ones from last years seventh-year Slytherins.” And with that he went a bit pale, considering that some of the Slytherin seventh-years were ruthless. After glaring at me one last time he turned away and went to the other end of the compartment. I put my wand away and turned to Hermione and Ron, who had equally large smiles on their faces.

“That was bloody brilliant!” said Ron excitedly, simply because no one other than them had ever stood up to Malfoy.

“Yes it was Harmony, thank you but it was highly unnecessary, I could have dealt with it myself” said Hermione, grateful yet spiteful at the fact that Ron thought I done such a good job.

After spending a bit of time in the compartment ad talking to Anthony Goldstein, the other Ravenclaw prefect, oh and also I told off a couple of students for doing the wrong thing. We finally went to find Harry, and hopefully along the way I could find my own friends, wherever they are anyways.

We soon found Harry and entered the compartment and the first thing out of Ron’s mouth was him stating that he was starving, boys and their endless stomachs I guess.

“Well, there are two fifth-year prefects from each house” said Hermione looking rather disgruntled.

“Boy and girl from each” I finished off her sentence, it’s a twin thing I guess.

“And guess who’s a slytherin prefect?” said Ron, with his eyes closed.

“Malfoy” said Harry, it wasn’t half obvious as to who it was, was it?

“Course” said Ron bitterly, stuffing a chocolate frog into his mouth and grabbing another from the pile.

“And that complete cow –” said Hermione

“Pansy Parkinson” I said finishing her sentence.

“How she became to be a prefect when she’s thicker than a concussed troll –” She continued saying.

“Is far beyond anyone’s understanding.” I said yet again finishing off her sentence.

“Who are the Hufflepuff’s?” Harry asked

“Ernie Macmillan and Hannah Abbott” said Ron.

“And Anthony Goldstein and I for Ravenclaw” I said.

As their conversations went on with Luna Lovegood I decided that it was time that I went to find my friends, so I excused myself from the compartment and started my search. After about five minutes of looking I heard my name being called and turned around just in time to be tackled to the floor by my Hufflepuff friend, Bailey Henderson. Not far behind Bailey was Ryan, my other friend, from Slytherin, you could say we were a weird group; there was at least one person from every house in our group considering that Bailey is dating Seamus Finnigan.

I then got pulled up off of the floor by Ryan and dragged into a compartment, bailey following behind us, I looked at the compartment across the hall and in it was Malfoy, Parkinson, Crabbe, Goyle and Zabini. I saw Malfoy was staring into the compartment, staring at me, but he could be staring at any of us… right?

“So Harmony how was your holidays?” Bailey asked

“Horribly boring, what about you guys?”

“I did absolutely nothing, apart for train for Quidditch” replied Ryan

“I got to meet Seamus’ mum, she’s really nice.” Said Bailey. The conversation continued like this until we arrived at the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright second chapter is up... Im going to continue updating as much as I can, but its going to gradually become slower because im starting school in two days D:

So yeah comment and / or Subscribe :) Comments would be nice though, because that way I would know if you actually like it, or if im just wasting my time :)