Status: Inactive. Going through some major editing.

If You Love Something... Let It Go.

Chapter 8.

I was walking around the corridors on the fifth floor, doing my prefect duties, so naturally it was late at night. I decided that now would be a better time than any to sing, simply because no one would here me.

As I turned left to walk down another corridor, I took a deep breath and blew it out lowly, deciding on what song I was going to sing ‘Mr Know it all’ by Kelly Clarkson.

“Mr. Know It All Well you, you think you know it all, but you don't know a thing at all ain't it, ain't it something y'all, when somebody tells you something about you think that they know you more than you do so you take it down, another pill to swallow.
Mr. Bring Me Down well you like to bring me down, don't you but I ain't laying down baby I ain't going down can't nobody tell me how it's gonna be nobody's gonna make a fool out of me baby you should know that I lead not follow.
Oh you think that you know me, know me that's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely' Cause baby you don't know a thing about me You don't know a thing about me.
~Chorus~
Mr. Play Your Games Only got yourself to blame When you want me back again But I ain't falling back again' Cause I'm living my truth without your lies Let's be clear baby, this is goodbye I ain't comin' back tomorrow.
Oh you think that you know me, know me that's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely 'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me You don't know a thing about me.
~Chorus~
So what you've got the world at your feet And you know everything about everything But you don't You still think I'm coming back but baby you'll see.
Oh you think that you know me, know me that's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely 'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me You don't know a thing about me.
~Chorus~
Mr. Know It All Well you, you think you know it all But you don't know a thing at all Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me You don't know a thing about me.


I got so into the song that I didn’t realise that I had stopped walking and that Dumbledore was standing in front of me clapping.

“That was very good Miss Granger, oh how I love muggle music. Will you sing me another one?” He asked in his old, wise voice

“S-sure” I said and then thought of another song to sing and came up with another song from Kelly Clarkson this time it was ‘Stronger’

“You know the bed feels warmer, sleeping here alone, you know I dream in colour, and do the things I want. You think you got the best of me think you had the last laugh bet you think that everything good is gone. Think you left me broken down think that I’d come running back baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong.
~Chorus~
You heard that I was starting over with someone new, They told you I was moving on, over you, You didn't think that I'd come back, I’d come back swinging You try to break me but you see
~Chorus~
Thanks to you I got a new thing started Thanks to you I'm not the broken hearted Thanks to you I'm finally thinking 'bout me
You know in the end the day I left was just my beginning..... In the end...
~Chorus~
I’m not alone”


Dumbledore started clapping again and I saw a twinkle in his eye and instantly I knew he was planning something.

“Professor Dumbledore, sir, May I ask what you’re planning?”

“You shall know soon enough child but for now off to bed, pip, pip” and with that he vanished so I done what I was told to do so I went back to the Ravenclaw tower and went to bed, pondering about what Dumbledore could be planning.