The Rock Star's Baby

Chapter 2

“WHAT THE FUCK!!! TWIGGY, WHERE DID YOU GET A BABY!!!???” he shouted.
“Shhh, you're gonna wake everyone up and make the baby cry.” I said.

But it was too late. Pogo, Zim, Ginger, and Tim had all came down the stairs looking very pissed.

“What the fuck is all the yelling about!?” Pogo shouted angrily.

Everyone froze and stared at me. They all had very frustrated and confused looks on their faces.

“Twiggy had a baby??” Ginger asked looking very confused.
“No you idiot, that's not even possible.” said Tim.

Everyone stood there in silence staring at the baby in my arms, unsure of what to say. Finally, I spoke.

“I can explain.”
“Then what the fuck are you waiting for?” Marilyn spat.

I could tell Marilyn wasn't very happy with me. I let out a frustrated sigh.

“This is going to be hard to believe, but I woke up this early because I heard wailing and couldn't sleep. So I went downstairs to see what it was and it was coming from outside. When I opened the door the baby was just lying there crying. I couldn't leave it there Marilyn, I just couldn't.”

“Are you seriously telling me that you magically found a baby in front of our house?” Marilyn asked.

I nodded. It did sound really stupid and highly unlikely. Marilyn's face softened and he sighed.

“I guess I can't blame you for this Twiggs. It's not your fault.”

The two ofus had completely forgotten about the other guys standing in the room, so we were startled when Ginger spoke.

“So, is it a boy or a girl?”
“I have no idea.”
“You spent like 20 minutes out here with the baby and you didn't bother to check?”
“I guess I didn't think about it.”

“Alright, I've had enough of this.” Pogo said, turning to leave.
“Me too.” Tim said following him out.

Zim quietly made his way out of the room in search of something to do.

“I'm gonna go see if John's awake yet” Ginger said, and leaped up the stairs.

Only Marilyn and I were left in the room.

“We have to figure out what we're doing with this baby Twiggy.”

I pouted.

“Can we keep it? Please???” I begged.
“Twiggs, It's not like keeping a pet. Babies are a lot of work and responsibility. I don't know if were ready for that.”
“Oh, come on Marilyn! I promise I'm ready for it. Can we please just keep it? Please please please??!!"

Marilyn sighed.

"Okay Twiggy. We can keep the baby.”
“Yay!!” I said bouncing up and down.
“We're gonna be the best parents ever!”
“I'm seriously going to regret this.” Marilyn mumbled.

I hugged him carefully so I wouldn't squish the baby in my arms.

“I love you so much Marilyn.”
“I love you too Twiggs.”

I kissed him quickly on the cheek.

“I guess this means we have to go shopping.” he said.
“Yay, shopping!!” I shouted. “Can we go now?”
“Sure, the more time we have the better.”

I wrapped the baby back up in the blanket I found it with and ran up the stairs to get dressed. Marilyn followed me also needing to get dressed.

Upstairs in our room, I put the baby down on the bed and told Marilyn to make sure it didn't roll off.

“What the fuck is that awful smell.” Marilyn complained.
“I don't smell anything.”

He bent over the baby and his face twisted into a look of pure disgust.

“I think I know where it's coming from. The baby needs to be changed.” he said disgusted.
“I'll do it. We need to find out what the baby is anyway so we can go shopping.”

Marilyn got up to get dressed as I came over to change the baby.

“It's a girl!” I squealed happily. “We have a daughter!”

Marilyn smiled. He came over and looked at the baby.

“She really is a cute baby.” he said.
“Yep, she is.”

I Picked her up and went back downstairs, Marilyn close behind me.

“We're going shopping for the baby. Does anyone wanna come?” I shouted once we were in the living room.

Zim came running in.

“I'll come.”
“Okay.”

We all walked out the door and to the car.

“This is gong to be so much fun!” I said excitedly.