Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

024

We were walking back to Stephan and Joe, and Stephan was smiling like an idiot. I chuckled and Alli look at me confused.
“You guys you will not believe this!” I rolled my eyes. “I’m engaged!”
“I’m so happy for you!” Alli squealed. “Alli I want you to be my maid of honor?” Stephan grinned.
“Really?” Alli asked surprised.
“Of course you are the closest friend I got right now.” I frowned. “Stop frowning you stupid boy, you are my brother!” I grinned.
“I’ll love to be your maid of honor!” They were laughing and talking about the wedding.
“This is going to be a long year.” I sighed.
“Tell me about it.” Joe chuckled.
~~~~~~
When we arrived home we went straight to be and have some sleep. At morning since I only slept like 2 hours I watch my princess sleeping all night like a baby. I went downstairs to make some breakfast. And someone was at the front door knocking so hard the door might fell off. I glared at the person when I open the door.
“What?” I hissed. “You’re going to wake the whole house you know!”
“Baby I missed you so much!” And my so called mother hugged me tightly.
“What the fuck? Let go of me.” I glared at her. “Why do you people keep showing up? I don’t want you near here! Not you, not my father…” She cut me off.
“Your father was here?”
“Wouldn’t you love to know, whore?” I hissed.
“Arturo watch your mouth in this house!” Grandma glared at me.
“I’m sorry.”
“Is okay sweetheart.” I smiled at her and hugged her.
“Mommy?” I heard Vanya.
“Sweetie…” Vanya glared at her. “Don’t sweetie her, you are nowhere near her mother anymore.”
“You can’t tell me what can’t or can do with my daughter.”
“I am not your daughter anymore you abandoned me 2 months ago!” Vanya was crying.
“I’m so sorry sweetie.” I scoffed. “Sure you are.”
“Stop being so disrespectful to your mother!”
“You aren’t my mother”
“Yes yes I am”
“You gave birth to me nothing more!”
I saw Alli hold Vanya since she was crying.
“I’m here to take Vanya back home”
“What? No you are not taking her.”
“Yes I am! She is my daughter and she will come with me!”
“No you won’t”
“Si si lo hare si no quieres…” I was shock and cut her off.
“Que? Me vas a matar?” I asked with watery eyes and my Grandmother gasped.
“Eliza! How could you threaten your own son?” My grandmother glared at her.
“I want my daughter back!”
“That is not excuse to threaten him.”
“Who is this whore holding my child?” She grabbed Alli and snatched Vanya of her hands. “Don’t touch my daughter.” Alli looked afraid.
“Don’t touch my girlfriend!” I was in front of my mother with tears streaming down and glaring at her. “I want you to leave and never ever come back and leave this family alone! And I want you to forget about Vanya and me for the rest of your fucking life! Leave and never come back because next time I will not doubt myself of what I could do next”
“Que me vas hacer? No tienes a nadie a favor y tu muy bien lo sabes!” She smirked.
“I said leave. NOW.” I glared even more.
“I want Vanya.”
“No…”
“I said...”
“Vanya sweetie do you want to go with your mother?” Grandma asked and she nodded.
I felt my heart breaking even more and more tears streaming down.
“You always do this you never want to see people happy.” I grabbed my jacket and went for a 10 miles run.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a long run and crying til’ I couldn’t anymore, I came back. Grandma was watching some T.V.
“Arturo I know you are outside come in.” I sighed. “I know you’re upset but Vanya missed her mother and you need to understand that.” I nodded not saying a word and went upstairs to get ready for work.
When I arrived at door of my room and I heard someone crying and I frowned.
“Princess what’s wrong?” She noticed I was there and jump to hugged me.
“I’m so sorry Arthur! Please Please forgive me” I frowned even more.
“Why?”
“You’re mother is right I don’t deserve you.”
“What did she say?”
“Is nothing and I think I’m moving out.”
“No, Alli please don’t leave me right now you and Grandma is all I have left please baby don’t leave me.” I started to sobbed even harder than before. “Don’t leave me, please.” She hugged me tightly.
“Please don’t cry I’m sorry I thought about leaving.” She was so concerned about me.
“Just don’t leave me.” I couldn’t stop crying all day. I couldn’t go to work because I felt so fragile. I just couldn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
“Si si lo hare si no quieres…” = "Yes yes I will or I will..."
“Que? Me vas a matar?” = "What you are you going to kill me?"
“Que me vas hacer? No tienes a nadie a favor y tu muy bien lo sabes!” " What are you going to do? You have no one and you know it!"