Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

026

I was at work when my cel rang.
"Hello”
“Arturo I need you to bring me some crackers and ginger ale for Alli when you come from work.”
“Is something wrong? Is she okay?”
“Yes, and no she is not feeling fine.”
“Okay I’m going home early.”

I hanged up at grandma and went to talk to Joe.
“Hey Joe I’m leaving early my girl ain’t feeling fine.”
“Okay man but remember tomorrow you have work til’ late!” He glared at me. “We have to finish that car.”
“Sure man.” I got off work and went straight to buy what my girlfriend needs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was paying for the crackers and ginger ale when I heard someone saying Alli’s name.
“Why does Allison never remember of calling me to know if she is okay?” I saw her glared at her phone and it made me wonder if it was the same Alli , My Alli. I am so worried.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I got home I kissed grandma and went straight upstairs when I looked at Ali’s room she wasn’t there and I was confused but when I open my room she was there on my bed. She looked like an angel. I laded beside her and began to stroke her cheek and she woke up.

“Hey.” She smiled. “How was your nap?” I kissed her forehead.

“Great.” She said smiling weakly. “My grandmother told me to bring home so crackers and ginger ale for you. She said you weren’t feeling well.” I looked at her worried.

“Yeah, I need to tell you something.” She got up to face me. “What’s wrong?” I asked more worried.

“I, uh. I…” She ran to the bathroom and threw up. She leaned against the wall cradling my stomach as I got me a wet wash cloth and pressed it against her face. I looked at her hands then froze. I… She is … But I… How did this happen? I was been careful and so was she.

“Oh my god.” I whispered. “Arthur?” She asked worried.

“I won’t have it, I’ll get rid of it, just don’t dump me.” She began rambling but I was in sort of shock I was going to be a Fa… wait what? And I came out of the shock.

“No, no. You better not…wait, dump you? What made you think I’d dump you?” I asked. “I don’t know, I was just worried.” She whispered and I smiled.

“Come here.” I cradled her to my chest. “We’re gonna have a baby?” I asked and she nodded.

“I couldn’t be happier.” I said still smiling. “Really? You aren’t mad that I’m making you a father so young?” She looked into his eyes looking for some sort of regret or lies.

“No, I love you. I knew we’d have a family sooner or later, we’re just getting started earlier.” I laughed.

“I love you.” I smiled because of the thought that she will be the mother of my first chilld. “I love you too.” She smiled.

“How about you brush your teeth, and I’ll go get you a cup of ice for you drink and we’ll lay in bed and watch movies?” I smiled.

“I’d like that.” I kissed her forehead and left looking for a movie.
I went downstairs I wanted to watch ‘The Notebook’ I mean is my girlfriend favorite movie.
“Arturo.” I heard grandma.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Did she tell you?” I looked at her confused.
“Tell me what?” I asked and she sighed I think she means…
“Ohhh yeah she did” and then grandma hit me.
“OW! That hurt grandma!”
“That’s what you get for getting her pregnant.” And then she hugged me. “And that’s what you get for making my next great grandchild.” She smiled.
“I’m still in shock.” I mumbled.
“Well you shouldn’t be you the one sleeping with her.” She looked serious.
“I know that grandma but we were so careful.”
“Well that clearly was not enough.” She chuckled and I rolled my eyes. “Don’t you think you are too young to be a father?” She asked curious and I glared at her.
“I’m taking full responsibilities of my actions even if I’m young or not. I am the father of that child and I will be there for him or her!” I was still glaring at my grandma.
“Glad to hear you came back from the shock.” She smiled at me. “Now go to bed with Alli and go to sleep tomorrow you have school.” I laughed.
“Thanks grandma.”
After that I changed and went straight to bed with the mother of my child.
♠ ♠ ♠
;) is good to be back!
Take it away Cookie!