Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

039

Eating breakfast in the morning we all heard commotion. Maria told me to stay put and went to see what was going on. I was helping Mason and Jonathan cut their pancakes when I jumped at the door slamming. I told the table I'd be right back and went to see what was going on. I looked around the room to see Lena tending to her beaten son, Maria look worried, Joe and Maurice looked upset. I looked around for my boyfriend then realized his absence meant he was the one who stormed out. I turned to follow him when Maria stopped me.

"His uncle is going to speak with him, just give him some time." She said. I wanted to comfort Arturo when he was upset but maybe Maria was right. I nodded and went to finish breakfast. Since Arturo didn't return, I decided to organize the baby's gifts. Onesies, knitted booties and blankets and gift cards. I looked up and realized how much I wanted Arturo with me and how long he's been gone. There was a knock at the door that made me excited that Arturo might be back. But Jackson step through the door and ruined my happiness. Arturo really did a number on him.

"You ok?" He asked me. I laughed, "I should be asking you that. "

"Your boyfriend has a mean punch. " He said.

"Did you say something to piss him off?" I asked.

"I was just teasing." he said. "Well maybe you deserved it. " I went back to organizing.

"Is he always been this violent?" He asked.

"He isn't violent. " I said. "Has he ever raised a hand to you?" I looked at him in shock.

"He loves me, he'd never hurt me." I said on the brink of tears.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked. "He saved me. " I told him, thinking of the memories of my dad.

"You deserve a real man. " Jackson said.

"Like you?" I asked. "Yes. I deserve you." He told me.

"I dont want you. " I said. "I can give you anything, can he?" He asked.

"He already has." I said. "He'll mever satisfy you." He said.

"I haven't complained so far." I smiled. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Im pregnant, why do you want me?" I asked.

"My sister said you were an easy lay." He smirked.

"You and your sister can both go to hell, now get out." He laughed as he left. I looked at the clock and realized I had to find Arturo.

@@@@

I finally found him wondering the ranch.

“Arturo.” I called his name. He turned and smiled. “Alli.” he hugged me.

“Arturo I was worried it’s half a day and you being out here alone.” I told him.

“I’m sorry I am just too overwhelmed." He mumbled into my hair.

“I know, I know.” I began running my fingers through his hair and he truly relaxed into my embrace. I think he was a bit wound up about this family business his family's been whispering about.

“I know I have no say in this Arturo but I think you should hear you father about the company.” He frowned at me and I felt like I upset him.

“How do you know about that? I mean I know I told you about it but where is that coming from?” I blushed.

“I heard them talking about that your Grandfather left the company for you.” I explained.

“You wait what? My grandfather?” I nodded. “But dad…”

“He was saying something about that you were too young and you still too young to have the company but he is not giving it to you uncle about some reason that I didn’t have a chance to hear.” I said.

“Well that got a lot of complicated.” he sighed and I giggled.

“You sound at peace right now.” I said.

“You always makes me feel relax.” he smiled at me. I got him to go back to the house and after we cuddled for a little while, he went to speak to his father and uncles. I hope everything turns out well.

@@@@

After the meeting Arturo seemed a little distance that night and the next day. I barely saw him, as matter of fact, the whole family was busy and secretive. I tried not to let it get to me but I was hormonal.

"Get used to the feeling of being alone. " I rolled my eyes and turned to face Jessica.

"I'm not alone." I said. "Yeah tell that to your boyfriend...oh wait he's not here. " she laughed.

"And you will never have him." I told her.

"Am I getting to you? Does the truth hurt?" She smiled.

"Walk away before you look like your brother. " I threatened her. She walked away and I went to my room trying to calm myself down. Arturo finally walked in and looked at me worried.

"Baby, whats wrong?" He asked. "What's going on? I feel like everyone is doing something without my knowledge and I dont like it." I sighed.

"Alli do you love me?" He asked. "Of course I do but what..."

"Do you promise to stay with me always?" He asked.

"Of course. I'm carrying our child, we're a family." I said. He kneeled on one knee and pulled out a ring box, my heart stopped.

"Arturo..." my voice got stuck in my throat.
"Allison Leslie Jordin, will you marry me?" He asked.

I nodded my head trying to stop the tears and whispered yes.

"Tonight?" I looked at him stunned.

"What?" I asked. "Tonight in front of our family, marry me." He said.

"That's what you've been planning?" He nodded.

"Ok." He finally opened the box and I saw a beautiful antique ring.

"It's belonged to my grandmother." he slipped it on my finger.

"I have nothing to wear." I smiled through my tears.

"Its all been taken care of. The girls are gonna help you get ready, just relax." He kissed my forehead. He headed towards the bathroom and ran me a bath. After the tub was filled he walked out and smiled at me.

"I'll see you in a few hours and then you'll be my wife." He smiled while butterflies danced in my stomach.

"I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I smiled. He waved and walked out as I began to disrobe. I can't believe im marrying Seance Arthur Williams in a few hours. In a few months we'll have a beautiful baby boy.

After I got out of the tub and got into a robe I heard a knock on the door and in walked Lena, Maria, Rhonda, Vanya and Aunt Claudia.

"You guys knew?" I asked them. "Yeah. We helped plan it." Lena said.

"That's why we were busy all day. " Vanya smiled.

"So come on, let's get the bride ready." Aunt Claudia smiled.

"But I don't have a dress..." Maria presented me with a box. I opened it and pulled out the beautiful dress. A satin chiffon v-neck knee length white dress with beading under the bust.

"Thank you. " I looked at the girls with watery eyes.

"Come on. We still have to do makeup and hair then get dressed ourselves. " Maria laughed. I spent the next hour being pampered and relishing in the fact that I was really getting married.

After we all finished getting ready they girls escorted me downstairs. I heard the music and begin and my stomach was in knots. I rubbed my baby bump as I watched Jonathan and Mason walk into the back yard. Then Katie, Vanya, Aunt Claudia. Maria kissed my cheek then made her way outside. I heard my music cue and gave Rhonda a panicked look.

"You're marrying the man of your dreams." She handed me a bouquet of white roses and held her arm out so I could take it. Then she lead me down the aisle. I tried to hold back my tears as I looked at the backyard. We were in Lena's award winning garden and it looked magnificent. I looked at Arturo's smiling family, this was more than I ever thought possible of my wedding.

I finally looked up at the man I was gonna marry. He looked incredible in a jacket and tie. He smiled at me like I was his world but the truth is he was mine. Finally I reached him and Rhonda placed my hand in his and we took the next step in our lives.