Status: Updates every time I get three comments. :3

Those Were The Days.

Chapter 5.

"I'll bet you looked hot." Jody laughed, as she took a sip of her Coke. She had been full-heartedly paying attention ever since I started re-telling the story of my best summer.

"I wouldn't go that far. But I did look pretty good, if I must say so myself." I laughed. I wish I could go back to that night. Just for a few minutes. To feel the alcohol flowing through my system as I drunkenly danced around, my body brushing up against Niall's. I wish I could just feel his hand in mine one more time. I wish...

We pulled in to a large white house, giant white columns holding up the roof. It was immaculate.

"This is Louis' parent's house." he said, as he exited the limo and extended his hand to me. I latched on to it, and pulled down at the bottom hem of my dress. The last thing I needed right now was to show my lady parts. I laughed at myself. Damn, I was funny.

"It's gorgeous." I smiled as we walked the long sidewalk to the front door, climbing the steps, and looking at each other before Niall reached up and pressed the doorbell. The tone rang three times, before a tall brunette answered the door.

"Niall! So lovely to see you!" she exclaimed, before looking to me. "This must be Sophia! She is pretty! I'm Danielle." she laughed, before looking back to someone inside the house. "Well, don't just stand there!" she said, and moved aside so we could make our way past her.

I followed Niall through the foyer and into the elegantly decorated living room. In it, sat about eight people, all sitting criss cross around on the couch and floor, talking and laughing. I looked at them, all dressed in normal clothes. Shit. I'm over dressed. I crossed my arms over my chest, embarrassed that I had come so dressed up to a simple kick back.

"Guys, this is Sophia. Sophia, this is the guys." he said with a simple wave of his arm.

A girl stood up from her place on the floor, and made her way to me, simply grabbing my arm and taking me upstairs.

"I'm going to get you some more comfortable clothes. Niall obviously didn't tell you we were all just hanging out." she said as we rounded the corner, and entered a bedroom.

It was too boy-like to be her room. I examined the black and blue bed-spread, messily thrown on the floor, which was covered with clothes and shoes.

"This is Louis' room. I just stay here with him sometimes. I'm Katherine. But you can call me Kat if you'd like. Louis is my on-again-off-again boyfriend. I keep a stash of clothes over here." she explained, as she opened a closet door, and pushed rows of clothes back, to reveal a simple pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt. She took them from the hangers and threw them to me. "Bathroom is just down the hall on the left." she said before leaving, and heading back downstairs. I stood with the clothes in my hand, simply staring at them. I guess I should get changed.

I made my way down the hall, and to the left just as Kat had instructed. I opened the door to reveal a large bathroom. I stepped inside, and closed the door, making sure to lock it before undressing. I tugged at the zipper of my dress, allowing it to fall to the floor. I opened the folded jeans and slipped them over my legs, zipping the zipper and buttoning them. Then casually throwing the black shirt over my head, making sure to not mess up my hair. I examined myself in the mirror. I looked like the rest of the girls downstairs. I let out a nod of approval before opening the door and making my way back down to the living room.

"And I told Zayn not to do it! But he just wouldn't listen!" exclaimed a brown-haired boy from his place on the floor, his arm placed lankily around Kat. Louis.

"I didn't think that it'd end up on the news!" Zayn laughed, before taking a small sip of the beer in his left hand.

I awkwardly stood at the doorway, listening to them talk. They all sounded like they had a lot of fun together, and here I am. An outsider. I didn't know any of them, except for Niall, whom I barely knew to begin with.

"Soph!" the blonde exclaimed, and looked to me standing in the doorway. He scooted over a bit on the couch, and lovingly patted the cushion next to him. I made my way around the people on the floor, and sat down next to him, crossing my left leg over my right and leaning back into the over-stuffed sofa. I felt all the eyes in the room burning into my skin, as I just sat there.

"I don't believe we've met." said a curly haired boy, a few cushions down from me. "I'm Harry." he smiled gently, lightly waving his hand. "This is my friend, Marie." he pointed to the girl nestled into his chest. They looked to be a bit more than friends to the untrained eye. But they said they were only friends, and that's all I would think of it. For now.

"Liam." said a curly headed brunette from the spot next to the boy I now knew as Harry. He was sitting curled up next to Danielle, the girl who answered the door. They had their hands wrapped around each-others midsections affectionately, as Danielle rested her head upon his shoulder.

"Hi." I waved lightly and looked back down at my hands. I wish I wasn't so god damn awkward. But then again, when isn't this situation awkward. At a "friend's" house, with people I didn't even know. I was always the outsider in situations like this.

"That's Louis next to Kat, and Zayn is sitting with Lauren." Harry stated, extending his arm to Louis who was smiling cheekily up at me from his place on the floor, and Zayn and Lauren, who were comfily placed on the love-seat across the room together. I smiled before snuggling more into Niall's side.

"So," Danielle began, "Are we going to go to the club now or what?" she smiled a cheeky grin before lankily throwing her arm around Liam's shoulder. His chocolatey brown orbs examined her face and you could tell he loved her. Just by the way he lit up when she was around. I couldn't bear the thought of them ever being apart, and I had just met the two.

Niall leaned over and placed his pale pink lips dangerously close to my ear. "Are you okay with going out?" he asked, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Uhm, yeah. Sounds good to me." I said, before craning my neck his way, and staring into his icy blue eyes. The left corner of his mouth lifted into a small smirk before he grabbed my hand, and led me out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, this is more or less a filler.
Better things to come.
I love you all.
-Emily.<3