Status: I'm trying to post as often as possible

Funny Seeing You Here

Chapter 3

"No stay, You guys are cool. Do you want to hang out with me and Matt? Maybe some other people?" asked Sonny with an adorable smile on his face. I looked at Lacy and we both nodded. He took my hand and lead us to the buses. When we got there He pulled out his phone and sent someone a message, most likely Matt. His phone started to play music. He answered "Hey, It's me, Sonny, where the fuck is your bus?"

A few moments passed and Matt came and tackled Sonny, he looked like an over excited puppy.

"Holy shit, Sonny, How are you? I haven't seen you in forever. What are you doing here?" He looked up at us. "Who are they?"

Sonny hugged Matt and answered his 20 questions. "I'm good. I'm here because tour ended yesterday, I thought I would come visit you, And This is Sammi and Lacy. They're my new friends." He smiled at Matt. Matt detached himself and stood up, holding out his hand. We both shook it. Lacy giggled, Sonny and I laughed at her.

Matt guided us back to the bus. When we got there it was empty. We sat down on the tiny couches and looked around. "Soo," I looked at Sonny and then Matt. Lacy giggled and looked at Matt. I gave her the back off look. We both knew he has a girlfriend. "Matt, do you have a girlfriend? Lacy might rape you," I asked Matt while Lacy glared at me. Him and Sonny just laughed. Lacy looked at Sonny, Matt, and then me.

"Where is everyone," She asked. Matt pulled out his phone and looked at it, then replied.

"They should be here any second now." Just as he answered a group of men came in the door like a heard of elephants. "Honey, I'm home!" said a voice with a British accent. Matt looked at me and we said the same thing at the same time.

"Danny." We both laughed.

"Ahh Love, who might you be?" asked Danny as he sat down next to me.

"This is Sonny, you know, from my old band and a few friends he met here," Said Matt as he pointed at me. "That's Sammi," I waved. "And that's her friend Lacy," We were introduced to Craig Owens, Danny Worsnop, Andy Biersack, Adam Russell, and Ashley Purdy.

That night we stopped at a hotel all the bands had a few days before they had to get to the next venue. When we got to the hotel everyone ran off the buses and claimed first shower. I was fine with it as long as no one smelt bad. Sammi and I were in a room with Sonny. Everyone else wanted to be with band mates or their girlfriends.

While Sonny was in the shower, Lacy and I sat on the beds. I looked at her "This is so weird. I would've never expected this when I woke up this morning and now we're sharing a room with Sonny Fucking Moore." She laughed.

"I know, it's just so strange. I feel like I've known him forever and It's been a day," I looked back at the bathroom door. Shortly after, the shower turned off and Sonny came out in just a small hotel towel. I began to blush again.

"Oh lord.." Lacy looked at me and then the door. "I'll be back in a little bit." She got up and left.

Sonny grabbed some clothes from a bag and walked back to the bathroom stopping midway, "Would you happen to have some eyeliner?" He asked. I blinked trying to tell if this was real or not.

"Uhh, Yea. Let me go grab it." I got up and dumped my stuff onto one of the beds. I handed it to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I caught up to everything I've written so... I'm starting to like how this is going now.