Status: I'm trying to post as often as possible

Funny Seeing You Here

Chapter 4

"Thank you, you're a life saver." He smiled and went back into the bathroom.

My phone started ringing, I guess I should answer it. I walked across the room and picked it up, It was Rickey. I sighed

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"You worthless bitch," He slurred. He was drunk again. I sighed, trying to hold in the tears.

"Rickey, I don't want to talk right now, I'm uh, going to bed." I waited a moment and braced myself.

"I didn't ask if you were going to bed and you're not, you're coming over. Now." His voice started getting louder.

"No, I'm not. You're drunk." He's going to kill me for talking back...
"I said get your worthless ass over here, you whore!"

Yep. The tears started. I hung up and tossed the phone on Me and Lacy's bed.
I sighed again and laid down under the covers. I heard the door open and close, Lacy must be back. I heard Sonny talking quietly to someone and a man's voice. Must not be Lacy then. The door opened and closed again and I heard footsteps walking towards the bed, I hid my face. Someone sat down in front of me and pulled back the covers a little bit.

"Are you alright?" It was Sonny. I wiped my eyes and shook my head No. He smiled sadly.

"Want me to stay with you?" He asked. I shook my head yes. He kicked off his shoes and got under the covers with me. I shifted towards him, he was so warm.
He handed me a tissue from the bedside table. I blew my nose and closed my eyes again. Just as I started falling asleep Sonny began to talk again.
"Who was that, that you were talking to?" He asked. I looked at him and thought for a second, I might as well just tell him.

"It was my boyfriend. He drinks too much, and when he does he abuses me." I looked off into space. No shame in telling him, I'll never see him again after he leaves anyway. He frowned and wiped a tear from my face.

"No one should make a girl as pretty as you cry." I smiled at his statement. He laughed,

"You're blushing."
I giggled, "Am not." I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed again.

"You should go to sleep, you look tired." He was playing with a strand of my hair.

"Only if you stay?" I asked. He shook his head yes and rested his head on the pillow. It only took me a few minutes to fall asleep.

I woke up and read the alarm. It was 7:00 AM. I groaned. I was laying in Sonny's arms. I looked at him and he was still peacefully sleeping. I slipped out of his arms and went down to the lobby. I followed the smell of eggs and bacon to a large room with not many people. They had a full breakfast buffet. Yummy.

"Hey Sammi, Come sit over here." It was Matt, he always seems like a morning person. I laughed, grabbed my food, and walked towards his table. I noticed some faces I didn't know all that well.

"Hi," I said shyly. No one really said anything, they didn't seem comfortable around me. I could understand though. I got Sonny a plate of food and went back to our room.
When I got there I set the food down next to Sonny's nose. He woke up within 30 seconds.

"Yum, bacon," he smiled. I sat down next to him and checked my facebook,

"Nothing as usual," I sighed. Sonny looked over at me and laughed,

"That will change if you keep hanging out with us." I looked at the vacant bed on the other side of the room.

"Do you know where Lacy went?" I asked Sonny. He looked around and shook his head no.

"All her stuff is still here." That's not like her I thought to myself. Just as we finished our conversation she ran in.

"Sammi I'm sorry, I have to go. My mom got in a car crash in Arizona." She had tears streaming down her face.

"It's fine hun, go be with your family." I pulled her into a hug.

"Do you want me to call you a cab?" I asked. She shook her head no and replied,

"I already called one, they should be here in a few minutes. I'm going to go wait in the lobby. Bye Sammi." I hugged her again and let her go.
♠ ♠ ♠
It seems like these chapters are super short. Oh well, comment and stuff I guess. :)