Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

August 28th

Nate was already sitting down when the first couple of students started trickling in. He scanned each one before realizing he was waiting for Zoe. 

"Damn Nate, you clean up nice." The girl gave him a big smile as she sat down in the first row and just stared. "I'm Lesli and I can tell English will be my favorite class."

"Uhm thanks." Nate took off his jacket and laid it over the back of his chair. Then he starting writing on the board behind his desk. 

A collective gasp when up about five minutes later. Nate turned around to face the class and saw everybody staring at the door. 

Zoe knew she looked good. Her excuse for a skirt was tight and bright red. The kitten wedges were black and added a good four inches to her height which put her about eye level with Nate. Her tight black tank top was tucked into the skirt and her light yellow necklaces hung well below her navel. She had taken the time to straighten her hair and secured her bangs back to the side with a black clasp and her makeup was impeccable, as usual. 

She turned every head in the room, boys and girls alike. Nate gulped as he stared. Students started talking as Zoe brushed by Nate, leaving him with a deep breath of seduction and perfume. Holy fuck. 

"Sorry I'm late." she breathed near his ear. Then she turned and sat down in the chair she was in yesterday. Far left, very front. 

"Damn girl, you sure know how to make a man hot." A boy in the back yelled to the front of the room. "You trying to go out Friday?" 

Just as Nate was about to say something, Zoe laughed and looked at Nate. "Nope, I have plans already."

Was she talking about him asking her out? Nate wondered. No way, she wouldn't date him. God, he hoped she would. 

"Class. Settle down please. We, uhm. Fuck. We have an exercise to complete. Please fill out the worksheet I'm passing out. If you don't feel comfortable answering any questions, don't answer those. Pass them up when you're done."

Nate sat down, feeling accomplished from assigning his first class work grade, but too horny to even think straight. He was completely torn up about how Zoe looked today. So fucking sexy. 

Damn it would be a long class period. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I cannot believe this is chapter 10 in less than a week :) I must love you guys or something :D haha. Let me know what you think :)