Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

September 4th

Nate froze again. That didn't sound like Stephani. It sounded like... Oh shit.

"Zoe?"

"I'll ask again. Who the fuck is Stephani?" Zoe scooted off the desk, furious. She knew that they weren't exclusive, but she didn't think he would date anyone else at the same time. Obviously, she got something wrong.

"No. I mean, she's the gym teacher. We ran into each other in the teacher's lounge and she left first and I didn't think you would be here this early and I- Zoe, I like you. A lot." Then Nate cursed. "I mean. I don't like Stephani. At all. God."

Zoe strolled over to him and poked her finger in his chest. "I know we're not exclusive Nate. I know that we are both free to see other people as well. I just didn't think either of us would. I'll see you in class." And with that she walked out of the room. Nate sat down at his desk, his classroom still enveloped in shadows. How he fucked that one up, he didn't know.

Zoe stomped to the gym to confront Stephani. When she ripped open the door, she found her freshman gym teacher in the arms of the anatomy teacher that taught next to Nate. And then she felt stupid. So she made her way back to her english room. Pausing in the doorway, she noted the lights were still off and Nate was on the phone.

He pressed speakerphone so he didn't have to hold the phone while he put his head down. Matt was never up this early, but he needed somebody to just bring him back to reality. The reality where he didn't date his students and he wasn't fucking his heart up.

"Matt?"

"Uhm, is this Nate? Why are you calling me so early dude?"

"I don't know. I just feel like I'm fucking up hardcore." He rubbed his eyebrows and squinted into the rising sun.

"What? With Zoe?" Matt laughed. "Just fuck her and you'll feel better."

"She means more than that though. It's not that I'm not hoping for sex, but she means more than just a one-night stand. I don't know what it is. I don't know how to feel."

"Don't tell me you're falling for her." Matt had a slightly menacing tone to his voice.

"I might be."
♠ ♠ ♠
eek!!! tell me how you feel!!!!!

:)))