Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

September 10th

Zoe looked over at Nate when the bell rang. He had his head down and didn't flinch when Steven slammed the door. Walking over to Nate, Steven glowered and tapped his foot. "Excuse me."

"Yeah?" Nate asked without raising his head. There was only so much he could do after a weekend of no sleep. It wasn't his fault Zoe's dad was never home and her mom lived across town. Nothing had happened, but it was only a matter of time. Nate couldn't get over what had happened friday. He never thought he would find a girl that loved him that he loved back.

"I saw you go to Zoe's house friday night."

As soon as those words left Steven's lips, Nate's head shot up and he looked at him with panic filling his eyes. "What?"

Steven cleared his throat, crouched down, and stared at Nate. "I saw you get out of your little blue car and enter Zoe Johnson's house and then you didn't leave. For hours."

"I don't know what you're talking about. She's my student. I don't have to explain myself to you. Now please, have a seat and be quiet. Class is going to start soon." Nate stood up when his door opened.

"You're going to have to explain it to me though Nate." Lyle said as he walked into the room. "And no bullshit."

"Fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooooh whats gonna happen now that he's caught?? and who is steven? what is his connection? is nate gonna tell the truth?

comments?? :D