Status: Work In Progress!

That Girl

Ella Barakat is the school's 'it' girl, she's beautiful, charming, smart, composed and in all honestly a total bitch. Her twin brother Jack is on the other end of the social spectrum, geeky, musically talented, crazy, loud and in Ella's opinion 'adopted'. The two don't really see eye to eye, what with Jack constantly pranking her or blaring his music all over the house when his stupid childish friends are up. Jack tries to bond with her occassionally but Ella would be happier not knowing anything about him. She doesn't care about him, or so she acts anyway.

The only person Ella doesn't understand more than Jack is his best friend Alex. The good looking muppett as Ella likes to think of him. Although she'd never admit the first part, she's never said a friendly word to him, ever, but he has never said an unfriendly word against her. He even defends her on occassion to Jack and the guys when they're having a go about her. All the Barakat twin's mother has ever wanted is for her kids to be happy and for them to support each other, she misses how close they once were when they were younger, before their father left. But with the current personalities of each of the teenagers, this seems highly unlikely.

Author's notes. All time low do NOT belong to me, this is merely a fanfic about them. The story and the original character are my own creation, but any songs, lyrics or bands mentioned in this story belong to their respectible owners. (:
  1. The Facts
    Meet Ella Barakat
  2. Never Going To Let Anyone In
    Hidden Wants Start To Surface
  3. Living A Nightmare
    Ella's breakdown...
  4. Bromance
    Jack's friends mean a lot, but he needs his sister.
  5. Old Traditions
    mending the heart ache
  6. I Trust You With My Life
    Butterflies will flutter