Status: Activee!

Brash and Reckless

Chapter 3

My fingertips skimmed across the picture frame, a hint of a smile ghosting across my lips. The picture was of me and my best friend, Ross. We were roughly twelve, hanging onto each other as we smile cheekily at the camera. A sigh sounded from the doorway, my attention instantly breaking.

"Are you almost ready?"

I raised my gaze to meet my moms concerned expression, her eyebrows briefly knitting together. She was starring at me disapprovingly, shaking her head to herself. I didn't mind, I was used to this.

"Yeah, sure."

"Don't get an attitude with me, young man," She snapped. "I told you that I might let you go with him. I never once promised anything."

I wouldn't say I was upset because she lied, no definitely not. I'm upset that I won't be able to spend the summer with my best friend. I was looking forward to be away from school and the drama, just to live freely, as cliché as it sounds. I would never allow myself to get upset about someone's lies. How idiotic would that be?

"I don't have an attitude, mom," I spoke quietly.

"I don't appreciate being lied to either, maybe I should just make you stay home!

How would that punish me? I would much rather stay home than waste time at some fancy restaurant with my parents, just to see if my father got a promotion. I knew he wouldn't get it. There must be many other works with hope too, yeah? What's his chance against.. lets say five other people? Pretty slim.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, not really caring.

"I'll just forget about it, we need to leave so we can meet your father," She sighed, adjusting my collar. "Come on, we don't have time for your lagging."

I slowly slumped after her, my shoulders hunched over. The sound of her heels clicking against the stairs was the only thing audible to my ears, besides my breathing. I raised my gaze to the wall, starring straight ahead, not once taking the time to blink. I just really want to stay home.
♠ ♠ ♠
*EDITED.

So.. You can already guess Fisher's no longer six. lawl. BUT. INSTEAD. They're now to the ages they'll be from now on. XD

Fisher's 17
Ross's 17
John's 18

I was thinking maybe you should know Sarah and a few other peoples ages... But I'll just add the rest in the character page! c:

BarakatIero
rock and roll.
Hot Chelle Rae
nevershoutnever91
JessicStar
maxx danziger &&&
a7x.Sick.Puppie.x

for all commenting!

I'm also sorry this is so short :/ So I was going to go back and edit or whatever... But nothing came to mind. So I kept this. XD

The next chapter is going to be longer and more in depth!
<3