You Only Live Once

eleven

Is it bad that I'm counting down on Craig's last few days on tour? Two more days, including today. Things have been better than last week. I went to the zoo with Alex and he spoiled me with otters, the best creature in the world, and the date with him. It was the best date I have ever had with anyone. It was the dream all girls wants to have with the person they like.
Alex was writing lyrics for the new song for the album. He already had one out and another recorded, knowing him he would leak it soon anyways. I pulled an otter out walking with it to the back room where Alex was writing. I grabbed our blanket sitting with him resting my head on his shoulder. I curled myself against him with the otter in my lap.

"You sleepy?" He asked putting the pen down on his notebook.

"No not really, I'm more sore than anything. My bruises are hurting today."

"Okay, hey we have an hour before the guys have to get up for breakfast. How about we sit and watch something?"

"That sounds good Lex." I sat up while he pushed his things aside reaching for the remote. We positioned our bodies so we were both comfortable and turned on the tv.

"I really like your tattoo." He said looking at it.

"Thanks, I really like yours as well." I smiled holding his hand pulling it close to me. We were like this the whole time till my brother came in asking us a pointless question. I got up and went to the bunk room getting dressed. Today was supposed to be extremely hot compared to most days. I slipped on some correct underwear before slipping on a sheer tank top. I pulled shorts and flats putting my hair in a high ponytail. I had the urge to smoke badly wanting to get the pleasure from getting high. I couldn't smoke tho, it would fuck up my meds. I pulled out my phone texting Christofer if he would like to join me. Of course he said yes and he will call my brother to see if its alright with him. He finally came to the door, both him and Matt talked a while before I said goodbye to the boys. I laced my fingers with his rushing off to his bus.

"I love how you were so blunt with me on that you wanted to smoke."

"Yeah that's how I am." I smiled getting in behind him. He pulled me to the bunk room taking out his piece heading to the back room.

I was fucking high, it was obvious. Chris dropped me off with the boys lacing my fingers with Zack's. We walked around the merch area letting the boys sign away.

"Zack baby carry me." I whinnied looking up at him. He smiled letting me go on his back like a child. I smiled kissing his cheek letting him carry me around. I bit his earlobe softly before nuzzling my face against his neck. He laughed and kept carrying me. We walked around with me still holding his hand. We walked to the merch tent where they dropped me off. I laid on the grass looking at the tent.

"You're high as fuck aren't you?" Vin asked laughing.

"I guess you can say yes." I looked over on the plush grass and grabbed a small caterpillar. "Look a caterpillar!" It was crawling on my finger making his way up to my arm. It was a tiny green one with white feet. I picked him up and put him back on my hand.

"How was your date?" He asked in a low tone watching them leave the tent.

"Vin it was fantastic! We went to a fancy place and got dinner then we went to get yogurt after."

"That sounds fantastic!"

"Vin I'm gonna nap."I said hopping up on the table laying on it. I got more comfortable then passed out.
The first thing I looked at was my phone checking the time, I wasted three hours just sleeping. My phone was filled with many messages mostly from my brother and Alex. I read them seeing them freak out cause I'm not replying. At the end of the messages I saw them both apologize for bothering me if I woke up.

"Nice to see you're awake." I smiled getting off the table and sitting on a chair next to him.

"Vin there is a cook off tomorrow night right?" I asked pulling out some burgers that had my name on the bag.

"Hell yeah! He leaves tomorrow too." I smiled before taking a bite of the burger. Craig leaving will be so perfect.

"Emmy can we get your signature?" I smiled grabbing a sharpie drawing a picture and signing the page

"Have a bad ass day." I smiled seeing them freak leaving. I stayed with Vinny having a heart to heart with him about Alex.
I have always liked him, ever since I knew him I thought he was cute and now my feelings toward him has developed. During that date I realize that he is the one that I've been waiting for. He's the one that I want to be with for the rest of my life.