You Only Live Once

twelve

He looked so cute asleep by my side, his lip was bitten and one arm tightly wrapped around me. I curled up next to him getting closer just laying there. He pulled his other arm out grabbing me more. I felt him stirring before letting out a soft groan. 

"Good morning." I said pushing his hair out of his face. 

"Good morning to you too!" He smiled kissing my cheek. 

"Let's lay okay?" He nodded getting in a new position, I placed my head on his chest listening to his heart. 

"Tomorrow me and you are gonna have dinner together okay?" 

"Sure thing love." We laid there for an hour or so listening to each others heart beating. There was a knock on the bus before someone opened up the curtain.

"Good morning you two." He said before waking up everyone else the same way. "If you aren't awake and ready this morning you won't get McDonald’s. Within seconds I saw Jack escape his bunk and get ready. Alex slipped out of bed then helped me out if mine. I got out with my legs sore. I could walk but very slowly. I got dressed into something relaxing. Majority of the guys were up and ready to go, the few that stayed behind were either too lazy to get up or still asleep. I hopped onto Alex’s back letting him carry me to the fast food shops. I made my way off of his back walking into the building.
After everyone got their breakfast we walked back to the venue we got the schedule on when they play and where. Of course it had to be in the afternoon. We all hung out in the bus having a great time before it was time to go. I stayed in the bus since I felt a little nauseous from yesterday. I kissed their cheeks while they walked away to the venue. I locked the door sitting on the couch reading a book with the radio on. After reading a few chapters I saw a shadow in front of me before I got knocked out.

"Today is my last day on this tour Emmy and I want to make it the best." He grabbed my waist tightly pulling me to his. Stupid me, I tried to fight him escaping his gasp. The rest of the band members laughed watching me fight him. He ripped my tank top open exposing my chest. He pushed me to the ground, I tried to crawl away to the door but was too late. He slipped off his leather belt whipping my body. I screamed before someone came and started to choke me. 

"Make a noise and you will regret it." He spoke kissing my lips. Craig stripped me down before grabbing ahold of my hair dragging me to the back room. He dropped me on the floor undressing. "Look me in the eyes." He grabbed my face tightly forcing me to stare at him. He shoves himself into me roughly causing me to cry, once the tears went down my face he smiled thrusting in more. After he let go of my face one of the band members came in sitting on the side. Craig nodded at him thrusting in harder. His friend was jerking off watching what was going on. I let out a slight whine while he thrusted in hard. He uses his whole weight thrusting into me grabbing my hair intertwining it in his fingers. 

"Is that a noise she made?" His friend asked standing up with his pants undone. 

"Yes, you know the repercussions." He pulled me up by my hair handing me off to his friend. His friend grabbed my head shoving his cock in my mouth. He controlled my head with his hand going till he finishes in my mouth. He ordered me to swallow, I completed his demand while he handed me off to Craig leaving. He bent me over entering my ass. I screamed. He laughed hitting my head hard on the floor blacking me out. 
I stumbled out of the bus making my way over to my bus. I immediately got undressed and got into the shower. After cleaning myself I pulled on a hoodie Alex had and some sweatpants. I called my therapist hoping she would answer. 

"Hello Emmy." She said happily like her normal self. 

"It happened again..." I cried climbing into Alex's bunk wrapping myself into the sheets. 

"What happened?" 

"He raped me again. This time his friend joined in too." 

"Oh no, have you reported it to the police?" 

"I will later today. I'm scared I don't know where Alex is and I am too hurt to walk and find him." I said taking an aspirin that was beside his pillow. 

"Okay well call him. As soon as he comes to you have him call the cops and report it. I suggest you lock the doors and stay in bed until someone comes for you." 

"Alright thanks I'm going to call him now. I'll text you once he gets here." 

"Okay be safe Emmy." I hung up dialing his number. It rang a few times before he picked up. 

"Hey Em what's up?" I could hear loads of fans screaming. 

"It happened again..." I said trying not to cry. 

"Oh shit. Em I will be right there." He hung up leaving wherever he was. I curled up in a ball crying some more. The pain was unbearable. It seemed like it took him forever to come here. I heard the bus open and messing with the fridge. 

"Alex.." I said rolling over slowly watching him get into the bunk room. He put the ice on me before he climbed in. 

"Did you call her?" I nodded resting my head in his chest. He ran his head through my hair a few times before he kissed my head. 

"Imma nap. Stay with me Lex." He smiled taking the ice off me letting me nap. 

Once I woke up from the nap Alex was still there asleep. I rolled on my side poking his cheek. 

"Wake up princess!" 

"How did you sleep?" He asked getting out of the bunk. 

"I slept good. I have to make a call I'll be back." I conjured up the energy to get out of the bed and into the bathroom. I grabbed my phone calling the police. 

"911 what's your emergency?" I took a deep breath before speaking. 

"I've been raped, I know who he is and he is here with me." I have her the address where we were located. 

"Thank you we will be right there." I hung up going back to Alex. He wrapped his arms around me while I saw Matt running in. 

"The cops are on their way to arrest him. I need to be out there to see this." I said leaving Alex while Matt picked me up. I rested my head on his shoulder while he carried me outside to the bus. I saw the police rolling up to the bus area getting out of their car. Someone pointed to a bus and they came up to us. 

"If you are looking for Craig he is in this bus." Matt said pointing to their bus, the female cop stayed with us pulling us aside from the crowd that was forming. 

"Emmy correct?" I nodded my head slipping from my brother's arms trying to stand. Alex pulled me close to him letting me prop myself on his chest. "Alright now tell me what happened.” She said getting out her pen and paper. After answering the questions she nodded and said her thank you before leaving.
I saw Craig leave the venue in the back of the police car, the way he should have left after the first time. I felt the weight off my shoulders lifting giving me a free feeling. I could actually walk around with the boys and not get hurt. I hope it can be that way. I grabbed Alex’s hand tightly pulling him aside.

“Let’s go watch a movie.” I said softly heading to the bus, he followed behind me putting on some movie. I didn’t care to pay attention to what movie it was, I curled up into his chest and cried. I stayed in his arms till it was late that night.

“You don’t have to go to that party if you don’t want to, I will stay with you.” Alex said looking at me.

“I want to go.” Hopefully this party will bring up my mood.
♠ ♠ ♠
***