Status: Completed, finally.

As Close as Possible

Chapter Nine

Zacky's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Whha?" Brian chuckled, "Baby, I gotta get my stitches out today. I mean unless you want me alone with that hunky doctor Jones. Mmmm, nevermind I'll go alone." I jumped out of bed and glared at him. He chuckled, "Zee, I'm kidding, well he is hunky but still." I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. We grabbed a quick bowl of cereal and then left.

(After the hospital)

"Damn it Zack, it was an accident. He is the one who kissed me!" I walked over to the tv and turned on 'Supernatural'. While the Doctor took Bri's stitches out he leaned in and kissed him. I got pissed and told him off. Brian came and sat on my lap, "Babe, I only love you." I sighed and pulled him to me, "I know, I just needed to cool down. I love you Bri, really I do." He nuzzled his head against my neck.

After awhile we head fallen asleep. We woke up to shouting and pounding on the door. Brian helped me get up, and we headed to the door. I opened it to find Doctor Jones at the door with Matt, Val, Jimmy, Johnny, and Michelle behind him. I growled, "What the hell do you want?" He smirked, "Is Brian hear?" Brian had went to our bedroom and called out, "Baby who's at the door?" I chuckled. "Some dumb prick, don't worry! I'll be in to bed in a few!"

Doctor Jones frowned. "Get it. MY boyfriend Brian doesn't want you." He smirked, "We'll see about that, you can't be with him all the time, and I will have him." I heard a growl from both in the house and behind the Doctor. I looked to see everyone glaring at him, Matt spoke up first. "You listen here dick head, Brian doesn't want you. He loves Zack, now I will nicely let you leave or we'll use plan B."

Brian appeared at the door next to me, his arm around my waist. "Listen Doctor Douchebag, I love my boyfriend, so why don't you listen to my friend before plan B is used." The Doctor smirked, "You'll see, you will be mine." And he walked away.

As everyone gathered in the livingroom, I nticed some similarities between Gena and the Docter Douchebag. Same eyes, blonde hair, tan skin, and evil smirk. Oh, god. I ran into the living room, Brian was talking to Michelle. "Everyone listen up!" Everyone turned to me.

"It looks like we have another mad man on our hands, and I kinda know who that guy is." Everyone gasped, "We just got here, how do you know him?" Jimmy looked confused. "Well you see, way back when in high school, I met Gena's big brother who was home from medical school. His name? Jackson Jones, it was her mother's other child from a previous marriage. He looked just like his mother, same as Gena. That Doctor Douchebag aka Doctor JONES is Gena's half-brother."

Brian trembled and Michelle hugged him. I saw the fire pass through Val's eyes, then Matt's, then Jimmy's. While Johnny and Michelle hugged Brian. "So, I have a plan..."
♠ ♠ ♠
A7x (c) themselves
DeBenedetto twins (c) themselves
Dr. jones (c) me

Sorry its so short.