Status: Completed, finally.

As Close as Possible

Chapter Ten

Ch.10

Brian's POV

I was walking the streets of Waynesburg, Pennsylvania. I was determined to get to the hospital to see Jackson. I got there not long after walking a mile or two. I was walking when I saw Jackson walking towards his car. "Dr.Jones!" He looked over at me, I ran over to him. He smirked, "What do you need Brian?" I pouted, "Well I had a fight with Zack. He said you were a bad person, that he knows exactly who you are. You are Jackson Jones, Gena's half brother."

He smiled proudly, "You remeber. So, did you decide that you want me instead?" I smiled, "Yes. Jackson i like you a lot, and when we were in elementary school I had the biggest crush on you. I just didn't realize that's who you were." He dropped his brief case and grabbed my waist pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back. He smelled like iodine and latex.

"So do you wanna go out tonight?" I smiled, "I'd love that." He grabbed my hand, "I'll pick you up at seven, we can grab some dinner and then head back to my place to watch some movies." I nodded my head, "Sounds good to me. I'm gonna go back and have Val help pick out something nice to wear." He kissed me and picked up his brief case . He got in his car and drove away while I smiled in satisfaction.

After I got back I walked into my room where Michelle was sleeping with Val cuddled on my bed. I awe'd and they woke up when I took a picture with the flash on. "Brian what do you need?" I looked at them, "Well my room, and I have a date!" They frown, "You're happy about not being with Zacky? Well let's get an outfit picked out." MIchelle just frowned as Val got up and went through all my clothes. "Where's all the guys?"

Michelle smiled finally, "Out at the bar near here working on some new songs and letting Zacky think things through." I frowned, they are having fun without me. "Well Jackson's gonna pick me up at seven and we are gonna head back to his place to watch some movies." She frowned and walked out, probably to call Jimmy and tell him.

Over the few days She's gotten closer to Jimmy, he's now her 'gay best friend she never had'. He doesn't mind, she's sweeter now that she actually paid attention to more than my body. Val came over with a black button up shirt, red skinny jeans ripped, and my red and black Nike's. I went in the bathroom and changed into what she gave me. She came in when I was done and spiked my hair up for me. I applied some eyeliner and looked in the full length mirrior. I looked sexy, "Dayum, I'm sexy."

She walked out when we heard the door be knocked on. I grabbed my phone and wallet. Walking out into the livingroom I saw Jackson looking pretty good. I didn't lie to Zack, Jackson really is hot. I strolled over to him, watching as Michelle glared at him, Val was no where in sight. "Ready to go?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand. We walked out and walked to his car.

After a few minutes drive, we got to the same resturant I took Zacky to. I froze and then continued walking next to him. I hope to god that the waitress from before isn't working. We walked in and saw a tall waitress with blue and black hair. "Do you have a reservation?" He smirked, "Yes, Jackson Jones for two please." She grabbed menus and showed us to a table near the back.

We both ordered and talked as we ate. "I mean I can't believe you made it this far. Most girls fall at your feet and boys dream of being you. You are peoples' idol, someone they look up to. How?" I chuckled. "Well we started with nothing, but Val tried and helped get us to gigs, get us money for merch. She help a lot along the way. And when we started getting bigger we just kept going, and now look. I am Synyster fucking Gates. We were good, we had good luck. We had support."

He smirked, "So since when have you liked Zack? Whatever happened to Tony?" I cringed at his name. "Well when we were young it was just me and Zack against it all, I mean we had Matt and the guys, but we held onto eachother for support, I guess it was only natural I developed feelings for him. I remember liking him, loving him for as long as I can remember, but it just didn't work out. And as for Tony, you know what happened. He beat me, tried to rape me, went to jail, prison whatever got shanked and died. He deserved it."

He nodded, "Yes, I couldn't believe Gena would put you with him, her knowing the most how he is. She even knew that you would never leave Zack's side, but she tried. The only thing we have a like is are looks, and when we want something, we will do whatever to get it. Now, let's go to mine for some movies." I got up and he grabbed my hand, I think I know what he has his eyes set on right now. *gulp*

When we got to his house I went to the bathroom to 'freshen up', I texted someone. Then I heard a bang of the front door. Then I left to see some guys in masks and black, they knocked him out and tied him up and took him to their SUV, the one with the bandana around his mouth and beanie put a blindfold on me and put a cloth to my mouth then it all went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
A7x (c) Themselves
The girls (c) Themselves
Jackson Jones (c) Me

Soo tell me what you think. Comments are love! <3