Status: Completed, finally.

As Close as Possible

Chapter Eight

Ch 8

Brian's POV

I woke up in someone's arms. I looked up to see Zee asleep. I cuddled up to him more. He tightened his hold on me, "Bri, I know you're awake." I stiffened, how did he? He chuckled, "Baby I know you don't move in your sleep." I looked up at him to see his bright green eyes.

"Hi." He smiled, "Hey there. Babe, what do you wanna do today?" I rubbed his sides, while he tightened his grip around my waist. "Well, I was thinking we could finish what we started the other day. Unless, you don't want to." He smiled down at me. "Of course I do baby, but are you sure you're okay enough? I mean emotionally and physically?" I frowned, "Zee, I almost went that far before, nothing is stopping me now, and my stitches are fine, I get them out tomorrow."

I put my arms around his neck, and rolled us so I was between his legs, on top of him. "I love you Zee." He pecked my forehead, "I love you too baby." I laid my head in the crook of his neck. There was a nock on the door. "Come in." Zacky yelled to the person outside our door. Val came in, "Hey guys. We just wanted to let you guys know, we are going on a trip to a town a hour or so from here and we probably won't be back til tomorrow. We thought you guys would want to stay home and relax, and anyway Bri you get your stitches out tomorrow. Dont forget. Bye boys." Then she left the room, I have a whole day and some alone with Zee.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He whispered in my ear. I moved my head to hover above his, "I think so, does it involve what we were talking about earlier?" He smirked and nodded. We heard the cabin door shut and the SUV leave the drive way.

I started playing with the hair on the nape of his neck. I leaned down and kissed him, it started of innocent, then got all rough. Fighting for dominance, I won. After while we let our tongues massage each other. We finally parted for a much needed breathe. We panted and looked at each other in the eyes. His held love, desire, and lust. Mine probably the same.

I kissed down his bare chest, stomach, all the way to the top of his pants. Then crawled back up to him. All the time, he was running his nails all over my body, scratching, diiging, giving pain, and I loved it. I was grabbing his sides and lightly scratching him back. I kissed back up to his chest, he wrapped his legs around my waist. When I licked his collarbone and he bit down on my neck. I grunted "Fuck, bitch." It hurt so bad, and felt so good.

He let go of my neck and I looked at him menacingly(Fail), he looked up at me grinning, Iswooped down and kissed him roughly. I parted and he looked at me as if saying 'whatcha gonna do?'. So I attacked his lips again, even rougher and I scratched him more, which weirdly made him purr in the back of his throat.

After that it was a blur of taking clothes off until we were finally naked, me on top of him. He grabbed the condom from beside him and ripped it open. He put it on and then grabbed the lube, he lubbed himself up and my entrance. He tried to stretch me, but I told him no. After we were ready, I slowly slid down on his shaft. It hurt and felt good, I started grunting and biting my lip. He the started to thrust in and out, I grunted even more. He smiled at me, "Who's the bitch now?" I growled, "You, fucking bitch."

I laid my forehead on his, I was trying to calm myself. It started feeling more pleasurable(fail), I started panting and grunted a little more. Finally it was all pleasure, he was moaning some, and I was moaning a lot. "Harder." He started thrusting harder and faster. He then hit that special spot, "Oh sweet Lord!" I moaned/yelled. "You can call me Zacky." He smirked, I bent down and bit his nipple. He grunted, I started moving with his thrusts. I could feel that magical feeling starting. "Zee, I'm gonna.." He kissed me. "Me too." We kept going faster and harder until finally I cummed all over his chest and stomach, seconds later he cummed, we rode out our orgasms together . Then he slowly pulled out.

I fell backwards, ending the right way on the bed, after he cleaned up he came back in bed and hugged me. "I love you Zee." He kissed my shoulder blade, "I love you too baby foREVer." I sighed happily, "FoREVer." Then I fell asleep in the arms of the love of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
A7x (c) Themselves
Val (c) Herself

I know it sucks! This is my first EVER sex scene! Don't kill me for it being horrible.