Status: Completed, finally.

As Close as Possible

Chapter Eleven

Zacky's POV

I was in bed next to Brian. His head was on my chest while I ran my hand through his hair. He started to toss and moved his head up to look up at me. His eyes looked tired, "What happened?"

I caressed his cheek. "Well, I had to chloraform you to make it seem real. Are you feeling okay?" He nodded and rubbed his eyes. He looked so adorable, "So after Icarried you to the car and had you in my lap. When we got back, well that was something else.."

*Flashback*

As we pulled up to the cabin Jimmy jumped out and grabbed Jackson. I hurried with Bri to the girls. They helped get him taken in our room, where the girls stayed with him. I went back into the livingroom where the guys had tied Jackson up to a chair and took his blind fold and gag off.

When I walked in we all looked at him with our evil glares. Matt had a crowbar, Jimmy had a shard from my mirrior, Johnny had a baseball bat, and I had my fists. We took off our disguises and Jackson spit at me. "What the hell? Mad Brian picked me over you? SO you had to kid nap us?"

I laughed, "You're so stupid! It was all a plan, Brian and I are still very much inlove jackass." He looked surprised. "Yeah. You see after what your sister did, I knew you wouldn't stop. So we've takin it into our hands. Tell him boys."

Matt walked up to him and smacked him in tha face with the crowbar. He leveled to his size, "Now you listen hear douche bag. You mess with my brothers and I'll have the pleasure of ending your life." Then he hit him again.

Jimmy high fived him and stepped up. He loosely put the chard to Jackson's throat. "So you think you're better than Zack? That you could do better at loving Brian? Or is it just sex for you?" Jimmy moved it to his face and just slashed his face. Jackson yelled.

Jimmy backed up to let Johnny have his fun. Johnny got in his face, "I'm not scary like Matt or intimidating like Jimmy, but I can get the job done." With that said he started using Jackson's head as a baseball. Everytime more blood splattered everywhere. When Jimmy pulled him away I got my chance.

I walked up to him. "So you see you come near my boyfriend or Me, or my friends and your life will end early." I punched him right in the nose. He passed out I guess from blood loss. We cleaned our weapons and the girls scrubbed the floor and furniture.

We picked him up and threw him in the tub with hot water in it. Johnny made sure he didn't drowned, but I did see when he dunked him under for a few minutes. We then took him out dried him and Jimmy took him somewhere else.

That's when I got washed up in my bathroom and went to bed with my Bri.

*End Flashback*

"...And that's everything from last night." Brian looked blank. He got up and walked out. He knocked on everyone's doors and woke Michelle up off the couch. Everyone came out and he made them sit down.

"I just want to thank you guys, my family. For doing everything you have for me and Zee. I love you guys foREVer." Everyone got up and into a group hug around Brian. I was just glad my baby was happy and safe.

After the hug I grabbed Brian and kissed him passionately. It was as if no one was around, but us. He kissed back as if it was our last kiss. After we broke apart I wrapped my arms around him and he laid his head on my shoulder. "I love you baby." He smiled and rubbed my back, "I love you too Zee."

Then a thought popped in my head, "Babe are we telling the fans?" He picked his head up and frowned, "I don't know. I didn't think about it." Brian squeezed out of my arms and ran to Michelle and Val. I saw them all talking fast and the different emotions, so I left to talk with the guys.

I saw Jimmy and Johnny in their room cuddling. "Hey Shorty girls are talking in the livingroom, go join like you should." He flipped me off and went into the livingroom. I laughed along with Jimmy. "Jim you and me need to talk." He smirked at me, "What now? Princess feeling okay?" I laughed, "Yeah, we just were wondering how or if we were gonna tell the fans. Have you and Johnny talked about it?"

Just then Bri came in and slapped me, "I'm NOT a girl." And walked away. Dayum! Not again.
♠ ♠ ♠
A7X (c) Themselves
The girls (c) Themselves