Status: Completed, finally.

As Close as Possible

Chapter Seven

Ch 7

Zacky's POV

I woke up from a scream and crying and panicked voices. I felt something liquidy on my shirt. I looked down to see blood. Where's Brian?! I looked and saw him on the counter and Val stitching him up. I ran over to Matt who had his head in his hands.

"What happened?!" He looked up. "When you guys were sleeping, Gena stabbed him. Don't worry, Val has her nursing classes and knows what she's doing and Jimmy called the police while Michelle beat the shit out of Gena. She is in the bathroom in the bathtub chained to the curtain rod." He sighed. He pointed for me to go to Brian.

I ran over to him. "Brian are you okay? Why did no one wake me up?" He put his hand on my cheek, and sighed. "I didn't want to worry you. I'm okay as soon as Val is done and bandages me up. The police and ambulance are on their way." Tears started pouring down my face. "Bri I'm always gonna worry, baby I love you, that's never gonna change." I put my hand on top of his.

He sighed. "I love you too. Zee don't cry, I'm not worth your tears." I choked out a laugh. "Your worth every last tear." Then there was a knock. "Come in." Matt hollored. Two cops came in and a paramedic with a bag. Matt showed the cops to wear Gena was, while since Val was now done, the paramedic checked Brian.

"Well he didn't loose too much blood, and great call on the stitches. very good work. All I can say is stay in bed and rest." We nodded our heads. "Thank you." He left the room. The cops came out with Gena in hand cuffs. Her face was all torn to hell. Michelle came out and I hugged her. "Thank you for giving her what she deserves." She hugged back. "No problem, I love you guys, and no one messes with my friends."

Brian slowly sat up. I went over and picked him up bridal style and took him to our room. I laid him on the bed. He crawled under the covers. I got out of his bag a new pair of pj bottoms and a tee. I sat on the bed next to him. I helped take his shirt off careful of his stitches. He took off his bottoms and put on the new clothes.

I looked over at the clock and it was midnight already. "Let's get to bed, we've had a looonnngg day." I crawled in under the covers and he scooted over to me and put his head on my chest and his arms around my waist.

(Next Day Third Person POV)

The Band and the twins had to go to the court house to see the conviction of Gena. They had pressed charges against her last night while the two guitarists slept.

Zacky's POV

The court room was quiet for the ruling. "Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict?" "Yes your honor." Brian was shaking. He had to testify, along with the whole bunch of us. "Members of the Jury how do you find the defendant?" "We find her guilty on the charges of attempted murder." The court room burst into noise. The Judge pounds his hammer on the base. "Calm down in my court room. Miss Paulhus you have been found guilty of attempted murder, how do you plead?" She spoke up. "Guilty your honor." "Well you will be sentenced to life and a restraining order against Brian Haner Jumior and the band Avenged Sevenfold."

Brian jumped into my arms crying happy tears. "Baby I'm so happy, now we don't have to be afraid!" He yelled to me. I hugged him tight and smiled and the rest of the gang. After the hearing we went back to the cabin for lunch and celebrate.

Val and Matt made the food while the rest of us sat at the island and drank. We talked about the good old days and memories together. Brian was next.

"I remember when we were six. I was at pre school waiting for Zacky. When he arrived we went to the play ground with the rest of the kids. We were sitting on the bench holding hands when a little blond haired girl in a dress came up to us. I remember her exact words, 'Boys don't hold hands together, green eyes why don't you hold my hand?' and she giggled. Zacky looked at her funny. 'Why would I hold a nasty girl like you's hand?' she frowned. 'My daddy says I'm cute and every boy will like me, I'm Kathleen. Mommy says it's my middle name.' She giggle again. Zacky still looked at her confused. 'Well I don't like you, I like Brian.' And she finally looked at me. 'Well was special bout him? He's blah.' Zacky got up stuck his tongue out at her and we walked away."

He had a tear in his eye. "Later that day when he wasn't with me that little girl pushed me on the sidewalk. She glared at me, 'Green eyes will be mine, you're normal, boys don't hold hands, he will be mine.' And she hit me. I couldn't believe how innocent she looked, but how evil she was." I gasped. I never knew that. Wait, Kathleen?

"Brian did you say she said Kathleen was her middle name?" He nodded his head. "I know who that little girl was. He full name is Gena Kathleen Paulhus. It was Gena all along. Did she ever do anything to you after that?" He shook his head no. "Okay well no wonder, I only knew her as Gena, she changed from middle school being Kathleen to high school being Gena." We all sighed.

I laughed at the memory I had. "I remember when we were fifteen and Jimmy and I were walking down to Central Park and saw this little short boy being picked on. He was surrounded by kids our age. Jimmy glared at the boys. 'Jimbo who is that?' He kept glaring, 'My friend.' He was in his orange kimono(fail) and ran in a blur of orange at the little kid, he ran right into him and picked him up and growled at those big kids. He came back with the boy in his arms still. I laughed my ass off. 'Jimmy who is he?' I heard a little voice from the boy. 'Johnny Seward. Jimmy let me go.' The little boy squirmed and Jimmy just laughed. 'Shorty thank me! I am your saviour!'" I laughed. We all looked at Johnny. "That was the first time I met Johnny."

"Foods served." Matt put our plates infront of us while he and Val joined us. We all ate, talked,and drank til bed time.
♠ ♠ ♠
A7x (c) Themselves
Val (c) Herself
Michelle (c) Herself
Gena (c) Herself