Status: Coming Soon:)

Don't Give up on 'Us'

J o h n ;

I was just exiting the restroom when I came face to face with Alison, who was leaning on the wall beside the door.

“Hey, John” she said, with that seductive smile plastered on her face.

“Al-Alison? What are you doing here? I thought you were in California?” I asked somewhat excitedly.

“I was, but then I realised what I was missing back here so I came home” she smirked, pushing me into the wall behind me.

I was about to open my mouth, put she shushed me gently putting her index finger on my lips, pushing her body into mine.

“Now, why don’t we carry on where we left off two years ago?” she asked, though it was more of a rhetorical question.

I licked my lips, before bending my head slightly, catching her lips with mine. They began moving in sync, her arms snaked around my neck as I let my hands trail around her waist, hoisting her up so her legs wrapped around my waist as if he weren’t in a public place. That’s when I heard a sob from a little way down the corridor. I pulled my lips away from Alison’s as I looked to see who it was, my breath caught in my throat, as my stomach dropped. I let Alison drop to her feet, before moving myself towards Raleigh; I watched the tears escape from her eyes.

“I’m Sorry, I really am Raleigh” I spoke subconsciously, my voice catching in my throat as I moved my hand to caress the side of her face to wipe away the tears but before I could touch her she stood back away from me. I knew sorry was going to be good enough, I just didn’t know what else to say. I wanted to say it was a mistake, but a part of me knew it wasn’t. I wanted to kiss her, touch her, and feel her body against mine.

She shook her head, more tears shedding from her eyes, her lips quivered as she tried to hold back the sobs that were pushing to escape. I bit my lip unsure of what to do, so I took a step closer to her but as I did she spoke painfully.

“I ca- I can’t John” she whispered, before turning around and walking away in a rush pushing the crowds of people out the way.

“FUCK. SHIT. DAMNIT!” I yelled, kicking the wall beside me.

“I always knew that would happen” Alison spoke from behind me; I turned around to face her.

“What?” I spat.

“That you and that freak would get together after I was gone”

“Stop calling her that! She isn’t a freak! I love her! We’ve been together for a year and a half and then you come back and make me fall in love with you all over again” I yelled, muttering the last part before storming away from her.

I needed space, I needed to get away from her, and I needed quiet.
I had gone back to find the guys, but they had disappeared probably going after Leigh. I walked out of the club and into the street, choosing a random direction and walked.

The next morning I woke up to the sun beating down on my face, I looked around me realising I was laid in some shrubbery. I shot up abruptly, dusting myself of quickly before walking away. I probably looked like a freakin’ weirdo! I had to get back to the apartment- then last night’s actions hit me. Fuck. I rubbed my face with my hands as I carried on walking down the street now in the direction of Eric’s apartment complex.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't very good, it was kinda rushed so I apologise if doesn't make sense! Thanks for commenting;
Dear Insanity & cityrockerfashion6

I really appreciate it!