Status: updates when we can (:

I Wish I Could Be The One.

The Down Side To Parties.

While Britain was busy enjoying the movie that was playing I was too busy thinking about how nice Kassidey was being I mean at school today even after I lost my lunch money she gave me money...Kassidey Mcoy just doesn’t do shit like that.

I had my arm onto of the couch and Britain was sitting with her legs to her knees and she was bitting her lip hard as she watched someone receive a head shot. She giggled and commented on how amazing it would to shot a gun, not being used to this side of Brit I gave her a questioning look in which she replied “I want to be a cop.”

I actually didn’t doubt that she would end up as a cop, solving crimes and shit.

“Brit! Berkeley bit me!” Eddie cried as he ran inside and over to Britain as she picked him up into her arms. “He took Amie’s doll and she wanted it back! So I tried to take it back but he bit me!”

“Sh...it’s okay.” Britain soothed Eddie as he whimpered holding his arm. “Here let me see it.” Eddie showed Brit his arm and there were bite marks although they weren’t that deep but for a little guy like Eddie, it would hurt when a German Sheppard bites your arm.

“I hate him.” Eddie said grumpily, A little girl with long blond hair came running inside with a doll in hand and by the looks of it the events Eddie had just explained really did happen. Eddie gasped when he saw Amie’s knee. “Amie! You’re B-B-Bleeding!”

“I fell over but I got my doll back.” She smiled widely. “I can add it to my collection of dolls that Berkeley has bitten.” Her little giggle was too cute that even I found myself laughing. “Hi! I’m Amie!”

“Hi Amie I’m-”

Eddie cut me off. “That’s Brit’s boyfriend.”

“EDDIE!” Brit screeched.

I just laughed. “Yeah I’m Brit’s Boy friend.” I created a pause between the two words and Amie caught onto it.

“Oh so your Brit’s boy friend?” I nodded in response.

“Just like your Eddie’s girl friend.” When I said this Eddie blushed and his eyes went wide.

“YAY! I HAVE A BOY FRIEND! I HAVE TO GO TELL NICKY! COME ON EDDIE!” Amie squealed and dragged Eddie out of the house.

Britain looked at me with both wide eyes. “Oh my god, I am so sorry.”

I waved it off. “Don’t worry about it! I found it funny actually.”

Brit’s face lit up when she saw my phone on the coffee table. “Hey...want to do something tonight?”

I was taken back by her words. “Oh? Like what?”

“Well don’t you guys usually go out on a Friday and party? I heard Tyler is throwing this party, let’s crash it!”

I shook my head violently. “No. Freaking. Way.”

“HEY GUYS!” Kassidey came running down the stairs. “GUESS WHO JUST GOT INVITED TO TYLER’S PARTY! WE DID!” In that moment Jimmy, Brian, Matt, Johnny, Mariah, Michelle and Val ran through the front door without even knocking. “YOU HEARD RIGHT?!”

“FUCKING PARTAY!”Jimmy cheered with Mariah at his side. “Come on Fuckers go get ready!”

Something tells me this isn’t going to be a very good night.

***

I hate this guy. I don’t even know why I’m here. Sure there is free booze and food but besides that I don’t want to be here and I could tell Michelle didn’t want to be here either by the look on her face as she people basically dry humping each other, Britain was dancing with Johnny so I didn’t really have anything to worry about.

“Why are we even here?” Michelle questioned. “I hate this guy.”

I nodded in agreement. “I’m with you on that one.”

“I mean don’t you find a bit sketchy that Tyler would invite us the group he hates more than his own father to a party like this? It doesn’t add up and I know he’s got something up his sleeve.” Michelle sighed out.

Just then I found myself looking for Kassidey, feeling the sudden urge to protect her. “Hey have you seen Kassidey anywhere?”

Michelle bit her lip. “Last I saw she was outside by the pool Brian’s in the kitchen drinking again.”

“Huh.” I handed Michelle my drink. “I’ll be back.” Managing to get through the crowd and outside into the back yard I spotted Kassidey sitting by herself by the pool.

Walking over to her and sitting down she knew it was me without even looking up from her drink. “Hey Zacky.”

Great. She’s drunk.

“Kassidey why are you by yourself?” I took the drink away from her in which she didn’t disagree too.

She sighed. “Brian said he’d be back, that was...two hours ago.”

“Well Come on inside then, I can’t have you sitting out here by yourself.” Sure I disliked the girl but that doesn’t mean I was going to be a jack ass to her while she was drunk and I sure as hell was not going to leave her by herself at a party.

She didn’t disagree as she stood up, I didn’t really have to help Kassidey walk around. She was the type of the drunk that could be blind off their face and still walk in a straight line.

When I got back to Michelle she handed me my drink and offered to stay with Kassidey while I go find Brit. Johnny was now dancing with some brunette that I didn’t recognize and the others were mindlessly dancing to the beat of the music.

I couldn’t find Brit anywhere, I knew she wasn’t out the back since I was just there and I knew she wasn’t anywhere down stairs, I had a bad feeling. A really bad one.

I made my way up the stairs passed people who were basically glued together at their lips, their amount of cups and food on the floor, I pushed my way passed the line of people who were waiting to use the bathroom and I even ended up somehow going into the first bedroom and saw someone having a threesome.

I saw the nerdiest kid of the school Merlin and two cheerleaders, it made me laugh but then I remembered what I was doing upstairs and slammed the door shut and continued through the house.

The one room no one would go in. Tyler’s. I swung open the door to find no one but then I had a feeling they were in the bathroom. Walking over I heard a whimper and I knew it was Britain I swung open the door and saw Jenny and Britain.

“What the fuck!” I shouted.

Jenny jumped and dropped the foundation on the floor. “JESUS! ZACKY WHAT THE FUCK!”

“Oh.. I thought...never mind what happened?”

Jenny swallowed hard. “Tyler...he hurt Brit and she came and asked me to help her.”

Looking passed Jenny I saw Brit with a split lip and black eye. Anger ran through my veins I knew coming here would be a bad Idea, I knew I shouldn’t have left her alone.

“Zacky, it’s nothing.”

My eyes widened. “Babe! You have a blue black eye and a split lip!”

“Is Kassidey okay?” Brit asked. “I kind of confronted Tyler about him and Kassidey...”

I looked to Brit and then to Jenny. “You know?” I asked Jenny and she nodded in response.

“There is nothing I can do about it.”

I raised an eyebrow. “You’re his girlfriend!”

“I know that! Just...can we not discuss this now? I don’t exactly know where he is and he could be listening...just let me clean up Britain and we will be on our way acting as if this encounter never happened.”

“I’ll kill him on Monday.” I growled. “I’ll be waiting out here.” Walking out of the room and sitting on the bed I thought of all the things I do to Tyler. Then I realized I was sitting on his bed and got up so fast I was surprised I didn’t trip over my own two feet. “Gross, Gross, Gross.”

“Trust me nothing has happened in that bed.” I heard the voice of a re-assuring Kassidey as she leaned on the door frame. “Where’s Brit?”

“Uh...” I decided she didn’t need to know that her sister had been hit by Tyler. “I’m not sure.”
Her eye brow was raised. “Zachary Baker a-are you lying to me?”

OH GOD. “No Kassidey I would never lie to you.” There another lie.

“Hm...well I need to use the bathroom.” She went over to the door and swung open the door before I even had time to react. “BRIT! WHAT HAPPENED!”

“SH KAS! I’M FINE!” Brit urged.

I walked over to the door and acted surprised. “Oh hey Jenny, hey Brit..what happened here?”

Jenny raised her eyebrow. “Zacky you were ju-”

“I fell over...clumsy me hehe.” Britain played along. “Kas why do you look like you have to pee?”

Kas blushed instantly. “Because I do?” It came out more as question than statement.
Brit jumped up and pushed Jenny and me out with she pushed Kassidey in and she the door behind her. “I know my sister and when she has to pee, she has to pee.”

“Okay...I think party time for you two is over.” I said sternly but when I did Britain frowned at me making feel bad for trying to control her. “You’re parents are probably freaking out right now! I mean where was Eddie when we left?”

“The Neighbours house, he usually sleeps over their house and my parents aren’t home trust me.” Brit assured me. “Dads still on patrol and Moms in the office still.”

“Well...” I set my jaw tightly. “I’m taking you home.”

Britain’s jaw dropped. “Why! I want to stay here and have some fun!”

I scoffed. “It won’t be so fun when you wake up with a hangover.”

“That’s tomorrow this is now.” She crossed her arms over her chest; Jenny was still putting makeup on Brit’s face and seemed unfazed by our disagreeing. “Live a little Zacky.”
“You making it sounds as though I’m the one that hasn’t been out?”

Brit rolled her eyes. “Fine whatever.” She turned around and walked out the door just as she walked out Kassidey came out of the bathroom looking more sober than a few seconds ago. “Come on Kassidey let’s go home.”
“Uh..yeah.” Kassidey wasn’t looking at Brit when she said that, she was looking at me a sympathetic look.

I knew tonight wasn’t going to be good.

***

The next day I woke up early I hadn’t drank that much last night which I was thankful for, I got out of bed and dressed quickly I got a call from Brian that Brit was sick as hell and no one was home to help her, how he knew this fazed me.

Fifteen minutes later I was holding Britain’s hair back and rubbing her back soothingly. Someone had spiked her drink last night and for reason it was only hitting her now.

She threw up in the toilet again and I leaned again the bath tub and rubbed her back. “It’s okay babe I’m here, you’ll be okay.”
“Make it stop!” She cried and threw up again.
I sighed and rubbed her back. “Babe I wish I could..”

She pulled away from the toilet telling me she was the finished throwing up, she leaned against the bath tub, sweating and looking pale. “It h-hurt’s so much.”

I rubbed her back. “I know Brit I know come here.” I pulled her into my arms and she rested her head against my shoulder. “I’ve got you babe.”
“I’m s-sorry about l-last night...” She stuttered and started to fall asleep. “I l-lied to you, I didn’t go home l-last night.”

I rested my chin against her hair. “Shh...Don’t speak just sleep babe.”
“Zacky, I-I..” She breathed in heavy and the next she was leaning her head back into toilet emptying her stomach and crying at the same time.
“It’s okay baby, it’s alright let it out.” I held her hair back and she held onto my hand and squeezed as she cried. “You’re going to be alright.”

A few hours later Britain was asleep in her bed and Kassidey and me were sitting at the end of her bed, I wondered why she didn’t go home last night, I wasn’t mad at her I was mad at myself for not talking her home last night.

“What happened last night?” I looked at Kassidey as gently put a damp cloth to her sisters forehead. “What happened after I left the party Kassidey?”
Sighing heavily Kassidey got up and walked outside of Britain’s bedroom and I followed her and shut the door gently. “Tyler happened, Britain got really, really drunk and she didn’t know who she was dancing with next thing I know they are dancing together. Someone spiked her drink and I had a theory it was Tyler so I checked his room and sure enough he had drugs in there.”

“Fucking bastard.” I said a little loudly.
Kassidey told me to be quiet. “I took her home straight after that and well I thought she would be fine because she was just sleeping, I covered for her though mom and dad were wondering what was wrong with her and I said that was studying for an important test...I went to Brian’s house to talk to him and then Britain calls him ten minutes later asking me or someone to go help her. I knew it would take me a while to get home so Brian called you because you are closer.”

I sighed. “I should have taken you both home last night..”
Kassidey shook her head. “You had no way of knowing that this would have happened so don’t blame yourself, look why don’t you stay here and I’ll run up to the store and get some bread and stuff I know she will want some tea when she wakes up.”
I raised an eyebrow. “You really do care about her don’t you?”

Kassidey smiled. “She’s my big sister, she would do the same for me.” With that Kassidey was down the stairs and out the door, I hesitated but I walked into Brit’s room and sat at the end of her double bed, she was so pale but she seemed to have stopped sweating.

“Zacky...” Brit mumbled. “that you?”

I cleared my throat and got up closer to her. “Yeah, it’s me I’m here.”

“Thanks for staying..” she whispered. “Will you lay with me?”

I nodded even though her eyes were shut. “Of course I will.”

“Your sister went to get you some stuff from the store, she should be back soon.” I laid down next to her and she curled up into my side. “You’re gonna be okay baby, just rest.”

“You’re my bestfriend Zacky...don’t ever leave me..please.” her whisper sounded fearful.

I kissed her forehead gently. “I wouldn’t dream of it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai!
Feeling bad for Brit, poor girl vomiting sucks. Yuck.

Thanks to:
Shadow14
MoMo_92

Hope you guys like this update!
Comment, Subscribe and Recommend!

Sarah-Elizabeth x