Status: Active

A Smile So Genuine

Green Eyes

*Josh's POV*

Everyone's eyes were on her. I mean, who can blame them? She was a vision. Long, lean legs, small waist, long, curly brown hair that flowed past her shoulders. I couldn't see her face, but I knew who she was instantly. Everyone was buzzing about her getting the part of Johanna Mason. I mean, she's held in such high esteem in the acting world, it's kind of nerve racking that we'll be doing scenes together. I expected her to have a entourage of at least 5 people, but there she was, searching the room, by herself. I watched her smile at Liam, and make her way towards him. I was gawking, I realized, and snapped my attention back to Willow. "She's beautiful, isn't she? I mean, I wish I could draw that much attention. Kind of scary, actually. She's so amazing on the screen. I can't wait to see her in person, acting. Apparently, it will take your breathe away." Willow smiled up at me. Too late, I thought. She had already taken my breathe away. I wonder what she's like. I shook my head, she had to be arrogant, self-centered. I mean she's Charlie Madison. Surely she knew how amazing she was. Why did all the actresses in this business had to be like that? Like they ruled the world? I shouldn't judge, I've never met her. And everyone I've talked to really likes her. "Willow, have you ever met her?" Willow nodded, "Yeah, once. You would expect her to be egotistic, right? She's actually really down to earth. Her fame barely phases her, it's insane. She's goofy too, when her manager isn't around. I swear that women is the devil" Willow laughed as we walked to the table.

Down to earth? Is that possible? I glanced over to were she was sitting and caught her looking at me. Her face caught the light, and she practically glowed. She had bright, lively green eyes that, at that instant, looked down away from mine and blushed. I smiled at her rosy cheeks, bringing color to her flawless skin. Did she just blush at me? I looked behind me, maybe she was looking at Willow, but Willow was already speaking to someone across the table. I quickly looked back at her, wishing to see her face one more time. This time her green eyes held my gaze, staring straight at me. Her pink lips were formed into a smile, giving me goosebumps. Damn, Charlie Madison is looking at me. What do I do? I'm so bad at this. I quickly mouthed a hello at her, watching her reaction. She bite her lip slightly, and smiled, mouthing a hey. I could feel my cheeks warming. I wanted to run over there and touch those beautiful lips, god it was tempting. My thoughts were interrupted when the producer gave us instruction to begin.

She was amazing. Truly, even though we were only doing a script reading. You could tell her passion was acting, she brought life to every word she spoke. I couldn't help hanging on every word she spoke, sometimes losing my place in my script. She had this effect on me, I don't know why. A few hours later, we were done, everyone applauding each other, exciting to start the actually filming. I was excited to meet Charlie. I wanted to touch her, to feel the soft skin under my finger tips. I got up from the table, walking to were I saw her last, but she was gone. I swore under my breathe. When will I see her again? Filming started next week. How could I wait that long? God, I haven't even spoken one word to her. I pushed my baseball cap off my head, and walking towards the door. How could a girl I barely know already have a place in my thoughts? I'm going back to Kentucky this week, maybe I'll be able to clear my mind once I got there. Bring myself back to reality. She's Charlie Madison. Why would she ever be interested in me?