Status: Active

A Smile So Genuine

The Kiss

We have been filming for about a week, and me and Josh were already glued to each other, never leaving each other's side. Not that I'm complaining! We liked each other, I knew that. But what I didn't know was when someone was going to make a move. It seemed like every time one of us were close, someone or something would interrupt. It was quite irritating. Jennifer had to film a scene today, but after that we started training, since we need to look like we could use weapons. I have never help an axe before, so I'm really nervous. I walked back from getting a coffee, Josh was filiming with Jennifer. My trailer was empty, which is really unusual. Kelly left a note saying she was getting lunch with Henson, since they didn't know when she was getting back. Lisa was probably talking with the directors or something. I don't really care, I'm just happy for the silence around me. What should I do? Play guitar? No, I had left it in the hotel last night. I looked around the room and noticed a stereo on one of the tables. I turned the radio to a local station and heard LMFAO's song " Sexy and I Know It" blasting from the speakers. I laughed to myself, "I love this song!". I began singing the song, dancing around my trailer like an idiot. It felt good to let go. I turned around to find Josh standing in my trailer, holding two large coffees in his hand, obviously amused by my performance.

I laughed and started singing to him, dancing around and shaking my butt. I loved being goofy with Josh. He was practically on the floor laughing, trying hard not to drop his coffee. I took the coffee from his hands, and pull him towards me, forcing him to dance. We were running around my trailer, laughing and smiling at each other. Josh grabbed me and spun me into the table were the stereo was, knocking it onto the floor. The music stopped, while a loud crash filled the air. "Josh! Look what you did!" He laughed, "Me! Your big butt fell into it!" I ran towards him, almost tackling him to the ground. He was ready though, and grabbed me by the waist, lifting me over his shoulders. "Josh! Let me go!" I pounded on his back, out of breathe from laughing. He smacked my butt and threw me on the couch, were I started laughing uncontrollable. He sat next to me and pulled me on his lap, tickling my sides. "Please! Stop!" I cried through fits of laughter. His tickles turned into strokes, rubbing my sides up and down. He had a playful smile on his lips, his eyes bright and lively. I pushed my face into his shoulder, trying to calm myself down, breathing in his cologne. He smelt so good. I felt his lips press against my head, moving one of his hands to my lower back.

That's when I realized we were alone. No one was here, only me and him. Kelly wouldn't be back for a while and Lisa usually talks to the directors for forever. Henson is usually with me, but since he was with Kelly, me and Josh would be alone for a while. I pulled back a little and wrapped my hands around Josh's neck. I pressed my lips against his soft skin, feeling his hands pull me closer to his body. He realize it too, that we were alone for once. I whispered his name breathlessly into his ear. He pulled me back, his hazel eyes now deep and intense. "Charlie, I-I ...," He was nervous, I could tell. He moved his hand to cup my face, stroking his finger softly against my cheek. His eyes never left mine as we moved closer to each other.

Finally, i thought. He pressed his lips against mine, hold my face steady with his hand. I moved my hand to the back of his head, grabbing his hair in my fingers and he deepened the kiss. I felt his tongue against my lips, as I parted them to allow him to explore my mouth. My hand slipped to his chest, feeling his warmth under neath. He lifted me up so i was straddling him, never breaking the kiss. I forgot about everything else in the world, his kiss dizzying me. We were tangled together, kissing each other passionately, and powerfully, like we were waiting for this moment our entire lives. He bite my lower lip and pulled away, both of us out of breathe. Josh smiled, rubbing my back "I'd be waiting for that for a while." I pressed my lips against his lightly and whispered, "You're perfect".