Status: Active

A Smile So Genuine

I love you.

Henson decided it was best if he followed me to the stage, considering the mob of people on the first floor. I was greeted graciously by the stage manager, "Miss Madison, it is such an honor to have you perform on this stage. I couldn't be more thrilled." I smiled and winked at the girl from before, "Anything for a fan." I asked the stage manager if he had a acoustic guitar I could borrow. He nodded and quickly went away to retrieve it. "So what your name? And what's your best friend's name?" She smiled, "I'm Brittany. My best friend is Chloe." I nodded at her, "Ok, I'll come by your table after so I can say hello, is that alright?" She beamed at me and shook her head. The manager returned with a guitar, which I adjusted around my shoulder. I hadn't performed in a club in a long time, I was kind of nervous. The manager stepped on stage, ready to introduce me. I quickly sang a few notes, trying to warm up as much as possible before he called out my name. A familiar jitter came over my body, like what usually happens before I perform in front of an audience. "Everyone! I have a special surprise performance planned for tonight. Please help me welcome, Charlie Madison!" The room erupted with applause and cheers, practically shaking the room. I looked back at Henson, who smiled encouragingly. I stepped onto the stage, the light blinding my sight. I waved at the audience, who were loudly chanting my name. I sat down on a stool in the middle of the stage, crossed my legs, and place my guitar in front of me. I lowered the mic so it was level with my mouth. Everyone was on their feet, waiting in anticipation for me to begin. I felt a nervous shiver come across my body as I realized how many people were watching me.

"Hello everyone! Thank you for having me." They crowd cheered at the sound of my voice booming through the room. I saw the numerous phones up and prepared to record my performance. I strummed my guitar, tuning it quickly as the crowd became restless. "I was ask on stage by my friend, Brittany. Her best friend, Chloe, has a birthday today!" Everyone cheered and clapped, as Brittany screamed from the crowd, trying to draw attention to Chloe. She was almost to the front, but people let her through once they realized who she was. "Brittany, being the best friend she is, asked me to sing tonight in honor of Chloe's birthday. How could I say no to a fan?" The crowd cheered louder, almost breaking my eardrums. I hope I could do this without a mic in my ear. "This is a new song, I actually just wrote it a few weeks ago. I hope you guys like it, it's called Enchanted." The crowd grew silent as they waiting in anticipation for my song.

There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tired lonely place

Walls of insincerity,
Shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

Your eyes whispered "Have we met? "
Across the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

The lingering question kept me up
2 AM, who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake
And now I'm pacing back and forth
Wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say, "Hey,
It was enchanting to meet you,
All I know is I was enchanted to meet you"

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you know
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name
Until I see you again
These are the words I held back
As I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you know
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you


I strummed my last note, catching Josh's eye in the crowd on the balcony. He was smiling boldly, swaying along with the music. The crowd erupted with applause. I thanked them and sang Happy Birthday to Chloe, who was crying with happiness. I walked off stage and whispered to Henson, "Was I that bad?" He shook his head, "You've never sounded better." I smiled as he paved my way over to Chloe's table. She pulled me into a hug, thanking me so much for making her birthday special. "You should thank Brittany. I don't know how she got past the VIP body guards, but it must have been difficult." Brittany laughed and flashed a mischievous smile. I took some pictures, signed a few autographs, and wished Chloe a happy birthday once more. As soon as I walked away, I was grabbed Josh by the hand, pulling him away from the crowd. We got outside in the alleyway connected to the parking lot.

"Henson is pulling up the car," I said breathlessly as I pushed him against the brick wall, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me against his body pushing his lips against my neck, nibbling gently and stroking my hair. I moved my hand down his chest, enjoying the feel of his muscles underneath the thin fabric." Charlie..." Josh whispered against my skin, pulling me into a deep kiss. His tongue forced its way into my mouth, bringing goosebumps up to my skin. I wanted him so bad, wanted to press every inch of his skin against mine. I moaned against his mouth, clutching the front of his shirt in my hand. We heard the car pull up in the parking lot, and Josh untangled himself from my body, pulling me into the car.

He sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, tapping his fingers anxiously. He was too polite to do anything with Henson in the car, but the wait will just intensify our need for each other. I had been waiting for this night for a while. Me and Josh had slept together numerous times, but never actually had sex. He wasn't a virgin, and neither was I, but we wanted to wait for the right moment. Apparently, tonight was it.

The car screeched into the parking lot, and came to a stop at the elevator. I thank Henson quickly, and jumped out of the car, pulling Josh along with me. Josh pushed the button to our floor, then wrapped his arms around my waist, my back against his chest. He was breathing heavily, his hands sinking lower down to my backside. I grinded against his groin, while he moaned against my neck, whispering my name. The elevator opened, and we practically sprinted to Josh's room. As soon as we close the door, Josh dropped his keys and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, holding onto his neck for support as he pushed my back against the wall. I pressed his mouth against mine, tangling our tongues together, grabbing the back of his neck. I kicked off my heels as he pushed my dress around my waist. "The bed," I whispered frantically in his ear, my lust overpowering my body. His strong hands held me in place as he moved us over to the bedroom. He dropped me on the edge of the mattress, my legs still link around him. He threw his jacket and ripped off his shirt, exposing his bare chest underneath. I dropped my legs and allowed his hands to grab my thighs, yanking them open and pushing me further on the bed. I reached for his belt and whipped down his pants, leaving him in boxers.

We were both breathless, taking in the sights of our almost naked bodies. He pushed my dress over my head, taking my bra clasp in his hands and snapping it open. My chest was exposed, his hands touching over my breasts. I moaned his name, pulling him closer to me, in between my legs. I needed him so bad. He pressed his lips against mine, reaching over to the bedside table to grab protection. I could feel his excitement against me, causing me to squirm underneath him. His strong arms grabbed onto my waist, pulling me closer to his body. He yanked down my panties, and pulled off his boxers, fully showing himself to me. He looked up to me with dark, hazel eyes that were full of desire and lust. At that moment, he appeared so attractive to me I felt a chill quiver all over my body. He brought his face closer to mine, his breath mingling with my own. "Charlie.." he pleaded. I bite my lip and held on to his neck, moaning his name as he entered me.

I woke up the next morning to the bright sun light shining through the windows. Josh's arms were wrapped around my body, my head resting on his chest. I could hear his soft snoring against my hair. I pulled myself closer to him, enjoying the warmth that radiated from his body. We were sprawled against each other, every inch of our naked bodies touching. I kissed his chest softly, whispering his name. I felt his body react as he woke up, kissing my head lightly and tightening his grasp on me. I shifted my body so my face was right against his, kissing his lips, "Good morning Mr. Hutcherson." His hazel eyes flicked open and smiled at me, "Good morning Miss Madison, did you sleep good?" I nodded my head as he stroked my cheek, "How did I ever end up with you Charlie?" His golden hair sparkled in the light, I reached up and stroked it, "Because you made me fall for you Josh. I blame you." He chuckled and caught my gaze, his eyes dancing into mine. "Charlie, I love you." I wanted to live in that moment forever, laying in Josh's arms, his sweet voice whispering to me. I pressed my fingers to his lips, and sighed, " I love you too." He smiled like I've never seen him smile before. I pressed my lips against his, hoping to stay her for the rest of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song in this chapter is Enchanted by Taylor Swift. The song does not belong to me.