Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 14-

It's my birthday.
It's my birthday.
ITS MY BIRTHDAY! I jumped out of my bed and had a quick shower. Letting my hair get dry a bit before applying my eyeliner and flick of mascara. I danced around in my underwear until I felt ready enough to get into people clothes. I slipped the black skinny jeans and White V-neck over my undergarments and began to straighen my hair. 
"Princess! Happy 18th birthday!" my dad smiled twirling me in a hug as I reached the bottom step.
"Spasibo ottsu." I returned kissing his cheek lightly.
"Seriously Jo you need to stop learning those languages me and your dad can't keep up!" Mum said placing a Sausage butty infront of me. I grinned and tucked in, waiting for my alarm to chime so I could set off for school. I know birthday in school sucks royal hipporgryff.
"JOLENE POLLY WILLIAMS HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY YOU SEXY BITCH!" 
"James please curve the language." I belted out a laugh and jumped on Jimmy's illiminous orange Kimono'ed body.
"I'VE GOT YOU A PRESENT!" he screamed carrying me out the house to his car. I raised an eyebrow kissed his cheek. He thrust a package wrapped in tin foil at me and sat my on his lap.
"You've got to wear it." he whispered nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. I laughed as I saw a bright purple kimono sitting there in the middle of the foil wrapper.
"Of course I'll wear it now get off me so I can put it on!"  I hopped down from the hood of the car and grinned as I saw the purple fabric fit perfectly.
"LET'S GET THIS FREAK SHOW ON THE ROAD JIMMERS!" I revved the engine of my 72' Mustang and pulled from my driveway, tearing through the 5 mile drive in under 10 minutes.
"BABY GIRL!" Taylor shouted running over and pulling me into his strong arms.
"Hey baby!" I returned squeezing around his middle.
"How's my birthday princess today?" he asked placing his hands on my hips lightly.
"Better if I had a kiss from my boyfriend..." I returned, pouting my lips. He laughed and leant down pressing his lips to mine gently, his Tongue soon slid over my bottom lip and I gladly let him get past the barrier.   The kiss only lasted for another few minutes before I was ripped apart from him by a familiar pair of arms.
"JOLENE POLLY WILLIAMS... Happy birthday sweetie." he shouted then whispered with a large grin.  I grinned and squoze him hard.
"Jo?" I heard Taylor ask as I hugged my bestfriend.
"Yeah baby?" 
"I was trying to talk to you about something so..."  I turned to Brian and asked him to step away for a minute or two.
"Go on then." Taylor sighed at my words and grasped my arms harshly.
"You're my girl, not Haners 'Kay? You don't stop kissing me to flirt with him right infront of me okay?" he spat shaking me as he spoke. I shrugged him off me quickly, no way I was gonna put up with this shit.
"Right then first thing Taylor, do NOT touch me like that again. Second thing, Brian is my FRIEND, nothing more."
♠ ♠ ♠
STUPID SERVER CRASH!
-Krystal