Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 15-

I tore away from Taylor, despite his complaints and walked back to my car. I pulled off my kimono to look at my arms and grimaced at the bright red hand marks and already forming bruises. I heard foot steps on the Tarmac and quickly covered them up.
"Hey there JoJo!" Brian said wrapping his arms around me, I did the same.  "eighteen years old today huh?" I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder, this day was gonna drag, I could feel it. My head bounced up and down and he chuckled. "Tired babe?" I nodded again snuggling deeper into the crook of his neck.
"Me and Tabby broke up." I pulled away and stared at him, his eyes just looked normal... Was he not that bothered?
"You okay Bri-bear?" he nodded and pulled me back towards him. I felt safe in his arms, like I'm in a storm cellar when there's a hurricane. 
"Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" he whispered pulling me closer. I shook my head and gulped away the lump in my throat.
"Well you do, especially since you're wearing my favourite colour."
"Okay Brian back up me and Joel need a few words." I shuddered at the sound of Val's voice... Am I trouble? Brian smirked and me and bit my neck.
"Go Babe, I'll see you in History."
I walked away with Val awaiting a little alien to bust out of her chest and eat me alive.
"Brian likes you."
"What?"
"Sorry Brian LOVES you."
"No, he's my bestfriend."
"Jo really? Look at me and Matt... We were bestfriends for years now look at us!"
"Wait... You're together?"
"Yeah."
"Jimmy owes me $50."
"You made bets?!"
"Yah, now I can pretend to be a mob boss and collect my debt."
"Jesus Christ I worry about you Jolene."
"So what where you saying?"
"We saw what happened in the parking Lott With you and Taylor... Matt was gonna go over and kick his ass for grabbing you like that."
"It's only a bruise it won't happen again."
"That's what they all say Jo!"
"Listen Val I appreciate this I really do but I know my boyfriend and he wouldn't hurt me like that."
"Okay, but when he breaks your heart please don't come running to me."

-

I saw there in my costume surrounded by:
•Monsters
•Murderers.
•Horror movie star
•Vampires
•Witches, you name it, it was there.
I sipped at my beer fiddling with the stupid Aphrodite costume Val made me wear. She looked amazing as an undead school girl whereas I looked awkward. Me and Bri talked allot but of course there was a pretty girl there which I encouraged him to dance with. I suddenly felt my bladder swell. Sweet I get to pee in this fucking hell.

Brian.
I ground up against Erm... What's her face... And lolled my head back.
Fuck this felt good! She backed up against me and ground back with just as much effort as I did. 
"Brian baby... I need you." she moaned, turning around and running her hand over my package. I groaned and tugged her towards the stairs, damn right I was getting it in tonight. I thought I heard a scream but then it could of been kids and their tricks.
I pulled myself from my thoughts and got back to whatever her name was... Boy was she gonna be in for it.

-

I walked into my house and frowned when I saw dad sitting up.
"What's the matter?"
"It's Joel she's at the hospital... She's had a really bad accident." 
I Sobered up immediately demanding that my dad take me to the hospital. We got there in record time pulling into the entrance and letting dad park the car. I ran to her room only just managing to grab my visitors pass. My knees shuddered and knocked together and my mouth dried as I saw her lying there.
"What the fuck happened?" I whispered, rushing to her side and grabbing her hands in mine. She was cold to touch and she twitched in her sleep as I ghosted over the cup on her lip.
"Joey-bear? You hear me baby?" 
"Sir your girlfriend needs her sleep please don't wake her." 
"Can I ask what happened to her?"
"Well she's got some really bad cuts from falling through a coffee table and I don't think I'm allowed to say this especially you of all people..."
"I'm her boyfriend for crying out loud!"
"She was raped."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I expect two comments or I shall not post.
-Krystal<3