Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 17-

I sat up in my bed and stared at the blue bruises and scratches all over my body, I thought he loved me? A month later and they're still as bight as ever.
"Jo? You up yet hun? Brian's here." mum called from my stairs.
"Send him up then woman!" I called with a smile, I hopped out of bed and looked through my draws for what to wear.
"JoJo you better not be out of bed." 
"I can do what I like Brian." I sighed walking to the bathroom.
"You're supposed to be resting hun." 
I turned to find him leant on the doorway.
"I'm completely and utterly fine, I feel fine,  I may not look fine but I am, now get out I'm getting in the shower, the Play stations loaded if you wanna play a game or something".
I grabbed my towel and slid into the bathroom, momentarily debating shower or bath. Bath.
"Hey Bri, Id get comfortable I'm gonna be at least half an hour."
I looked at the bubbles nearly spilling over the rim of my tub and turned the water off.
"Joey?"
"Yeah Bri?"
"I need a piss can I come in?"
"Sure, just make sure you avert your eyes from the tub." I quickly made sure the bubbles were even covering my body... How awkward would that be?
"Right moving to the toilet... Keep your eyes away from my cock."
"Like I'd want to see it." 
"Oh Joel you'd love to see it..."
"All two inches?" he stayed silent for a while... I dunked my head underwater only to be greeted by the water getting significantly deeper.
"Whoever gets out first looses and has to do a walk of shame in full birthday suit." Brain said with that smirk.
"No get out Elwin."
"Scared?"
"Nope, what would something you could only use with a magnifying glass and tweezers be scary?"
"Oh just wait."
"Out."
"No."
"Out."
"No."
"Out."
"No."
"I'm not gonna win am I?"
"Nope."
"Fine then, I hope you know I will win."
"No you won't Joey."
"What are we doing today?"
"We're sleeping and watching movies because you need to relax and heal."
"No we're going out and getting hammered because I want to."
"No."
"Yes, just this once?"
"No."
"I'll just get drunk without you then."
"No."
"Then come with me, we can chill until after tea and get drunk then. And this time we're walking, I don't want to get pulled over and you tell the police officer that I'm gonna give you a blow job." I looked up from my rapidly disappearing pile of bubbles and saw his cheeks flash red.
"I told you not to mention that."
"C'mon it was funny as hell!"
Silence.
"The times not for silent treatment Haner."
Yet more silence.
"Fine don't talk to your best friend."
I was greeted by another silence.
"Baby, I'm sorry..."
... I sighed and leaned over the side of the tub, making sure the bubbles still covered my body, and grabbed a towel. I dunked it under the water and wrapped it around myself.
"What are you doing."
"The bubbles are disappearing."
"And... You're gonna loose so you might as well just show me now." Brian smirked and sent me a wink, where was this side coming from?
"Fine, avert your eyes I'm getting  out." I said cracking my back.
"No that was the deal, walk of shame."
"You'll get mad."
"No I wont."
"Why the hell do you want to see me naked anyways?"
"So I can see if every part of you is as perfect as your personality."
"As sweet as that is Bri-bear it's still a no." I stood up and took my dripping wet towel with me as I walked across the bathroom to the towel rack and grabbed a warm, dry one. I dropped the wet one, my back facing Brian, and quickly wrapped the dry one around myself.
"Jo come here for a second." Brian growled... I knew he'd be angry about the bruises, everytime he saw them he would grit his teeth and mumble something Incoherent under his breath.
"I know they're still really bruisey... But I'm sure they'll be better by next week." 

-

Narrative-
"I know they're still really bruisey... But I'm sure they'll be better by next week."  Joel muttered as she tip to'ed back to the bath. Brian frowned and stood up, in all his glory, and enveloped the small girl in a hug.
"I love you so much JoJo, you know that right?"
"Yeah Bri-" before she could finish he pressed his lip to hers and pulled her closer. Joel's mind reeled.
What was she doing?
She's kissing her Best friend!
Before she could stop herself, she let her green eyes flutter shut and tangled her hands into his wet black locks. Brian pulled back first, a huge smile on his face.
"I've been waiting for that to happen since I walked in here."
"What?" 
"I decided last night that... I like you... Well really like you." Joel smiled and dropped her hands from his head to his broad newly tattooed shoulder.
"Well I guess I do to now..." she replied rubbing over his collarbone. Brian grinned and connected their lips again in a kiss that became heated soon after it started. Tongues swirled, hands roamed, but when Joel felt the poke of Brian on her thigh she froze in fear and pushed him away. He looked confused then realised soon after... Guilt flooded his body and made it seem as it he'd been hit by a truck.
"I'm so sorry Joey...I... I..."
"No need to apologise,  you are a bloke from what I've seen today." she giggled nervously picking at her towel.

Brian-
I mentally kicked myself for even taking it that far with Joel,  I mean I knew how Fragile she is and still sought after it like some sort of horny dog.
"C'mon then idiot before we catch hypothermia." She giggled smacking my but and sending me a cute smile as she walked past me.
My heart fluttered, my palms got sweaty all over again and it felt like I was gonna puke...
If this issn't love then I don't know what is.
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Wowza. It's been a while hasn't it.
My little sister recently tried to commit suicide because she hated her schoil because she got bullied, so she's starting to move in with me and my Fiancé (Yes I'm got engaged) to hopefully go to the high school near my house.
So I reward you for your patience with what you've been waiting for.
1 comment (14 to 15 comments)
-Krystal <3