Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 7-

-1 week later-
Joel and Brian pulled into The schools parking lot, her mustang growled to a halt. She slid out the leather seat and let her Van clad feet hit the hot Tarmac.
"Jo look it's Girl I was talking to you about yesterday." Brian whispered diddling out his own side.
"Ahh Tabby, aww Bri she's fit!" the brunette answered with a smile.
"But how do I get her?" Brian said with an uneasy smile to the girl of his affections walked by.
"By using some of my choice pick up lines mate!" she said with a smirk.
"It worked for me, oh and here..." she said pulling off a leather and metal beaded bracelet and tying it around his wrist.
"That my good buddy is my lucky bracelet. Keep it safe." She smiled picking up her book bag from the ground. 
"Oh I love you Joel." Brian returned kissing her temple.
"Better fucking do numbskull." she smiled walking towards homeroom.
They spereated at a corner and went to their different rooms.
"Hey Joel!" a cheery voice said from behind her.
"Hey Taylor!" the brunette returned, turning in her seat to see the dark haired boy grinning at her.
"So about that second date?" he said leaning forward and grabbing her hand.
"Well let me see if my schedule is free." she smirked fluffing her hair with her free hand.
"Friday, 7, Dinner and a Movie?" Taylor asked, hope glittering in his dark blue eyes.
"Sounds good." Joel returned with a small smile. The dark haired boy leaned over a little more and placed a small kiss to the corner of Joels mouth.
"Counting down the days." he whispered as he pulled away.
"Me too."

Joel
the teacher soon made an appearance taking the register then disappearing, most likely to the staff room. I can't wait to tell Brian!
I mean Taylor Harris? He's fucking gorgeous! The bell rang loudly, I was the first one out the room as per usual.
Meet Brian at the Lockers, Tell him about My date on the way to Chem.
"Joelene may I have a word" I looked up from my phone and saw my dad leaning on his classrooms threshold.
"No, I've got Chemistry to go to and my lockers miles away. Bye dad." I shrugged calmly. He shook his head with a disapproving frown.
"Fucking prick." I muttered as I rounded the corner. When I finally arrived at my locker, Brian was stood there rifling through it.
"Bri really?" I said poking his sides.
He jumped and bung his head on the metal shelving.
"Jo!" he whined rubbing his new injury.
"You shouldn't of been snooping, just because you know my combination doesn't mean you can look through it, good sir." I mumbled looking at the bump on his head.
"It's fine you complete and utter baby."
"Dad just text me, asked if you wanted dinner." I nodded and dragged him to chemistry. We were doing ionic bonding, Brian obviously didn't get it... He was just staring at his periodic table with glazed over eyes.
"Okay then class, tomorrow we have a quiz on this topic. So study, now out of my classroom! It's been dismissed!" Mr Darby shouted over the confused mutters. Id finished my work ages ago.
"Babe I need serious help with this!" Brian muttered slinging his shot into his bang and lacing his finger with mine as we walked. 
"Well since I am scientific mastermind and I am an extremely fantastic best-friend I shall help you after dinner." he smiled and pulled be towards our normal spot. Be sank to the floor beside Matt, I decided I wanted to climb the tree. And that I did. I hung upside down for a while... Until the blood rushed to my head that is.
"So are we all hanging at the spot Friday or what? Matt and I have an awesome idea." Savoy said lighting one of my marbs from the newly christened communal pack
"I'm game."  Wenditt said wrapping his arm around his current fling.
"I be in amigo." Jimmy roared throwing his arms up and running towards an unsuspecting group of firstyears. Of course everyone nodded. Brian looked to me and grinned, hope gleaming in his big brown eyes.
"Sorry guys I'm otherwise engaged."
"What with Jo-Jo?" Brian smiled coming to my face and smiling. 
"S'classified babes." I returned sleazing forward and kissing his cheek.
"C'mon!" he smiled rubbing over the spot I kissed it.
"Fine... Guys I have an announcement..." I looped my arms around the beach and flipped my self over, landing on the floor with a thud. I stood up and brushed the dirt from my side. 
"I'm not coming on Friday because... Because... Because... I'm an international spy! I was sent here to spy on you. Being a spying spy who's amazing at being a spying spy I've been spying on you for the last 2 weeks." I smirked flailing my arm over my forehead. 
"Yeah-yeah! Spit it out Williams."  Matt chimed leaning lightly towards Val... Love is in the air... Doo-doo-doo-dooooo doo-doo!
"I've got a date."
"Wait when did you and Brian start Dating?" Val said with a smile, leaning more towards Matt. I repeat...Love is in the air... Doo-doo-doo-dooooo doo-doo!
"We're just friends!" Brian interjected pulling me to his side. 
"With who then Jo?"
"Taylor Harris."

Brian
Are you fucking serious?
Taylor Harris?
-The Virginity collector?
Fuck!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!
I got my comment fix on.
So much me and Jim went on a comment bender and we thought we were drinking Tiger blood with Charlie Sheen... On mars.
PLEASE WE NEED MORE! (we're on 7 comments now)
Don't be a silent reader!
-Krystal<3