Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 8-

I smiled at Taylor as he laced his fingers with mine, he picked a really soppy love film; as much as I hate romance Films this one was rather good. It was a Up to date Romeo and Juliet... I think he chose it because I'm British.
"You look amazing Joel." he whispered kissing the shell of my ear. I shivered and leant into his touch, loving the feeling of his warm arm around my shoulder.
"You're not to bad looking yourself doll." I returned placing my hand on his thigh. He let out a shuddery breath and grabbed my hand.
"Don't do that unless you want to take it somewhere." he whispered, I could smell his breath it was month and cool like he'd popped a mint. I nodded and reverted my eyes back to the large screen. The rest of the film was good too, Taylor kept on giving me little glances and silly faces.
"Shall we just grab a McDonalds instead of some dumb meal?" He suggested, lacing his fingers with my own. 
"As long as I can pay for our food yes."  I replied walking along the pavement with him.
"Joel I asked you out so I'm paying." 
"Can't I just pay for my own food?"
"Nope." he stated popping the P with that perfect White toothed smile. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk until we reached the fast food restaurant.
"So kids what can I get you?" the server asked.
"Two Chicken nugget meals please with cokes,  both supersize." Taylor said quickly. I raised my eyebrows he just blew me a kiss and payed quickly before I could interject.
"It's a good job I'm hungry!" I laughed as I bit into a golden chip.
"Well girls who can eat more than a salad leaf are more attractive." he said sipping on his drink.
After that he walked me home, stopping me right out front.
"I'll see you on Monday, I had an Awesome time." I said stroking my thumb over his knuckles. He let go of  my hand and placed his hands on my waist, leaning in and pressing his lips to mine.  I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed back. We kissed for a good 3 minutes before the door was pulled open.
"Jo your Mom said you've got to say goodbye." said a tight lipped Brian.
"Okay Bri." I answered rolling my eyes. He stood there until Taylor was out of sight. 

Brian-
Fuck.
I frowned as Joel slept in my arms. She'd kissed him already? I was just sat there waiting for her to come home so I could tell her about Matt and Zacky's idea. I wasn't so sure.
I looked down at her, her eyes were lightly flicking in a dream, her hair was messy and her eyelashes were starting to clump. I knew that she was going to  hate me when I told her about Taylor... And that it was all lies, that he was sweet and treated her good; but that's what users do to get underneath the skin. I could of ripped that little smirk off of his god awful face when they broke apart and she was still wrapped up in his arms. He was going to hurt her... But then everyone would think I was jealous and wanted to keep Joel for me... Yeah Joel's cute but she's not my type, and shes my bestfreind... That's why I should tell her! But them she'd hate me for letting her get played. Oh god I cant believe it's come to this...
Ive got to get help from... Dad...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short!
Sorry been having a bit of writers block but it's all gone.
Been hectic at the Tattoo shop that I part own now over here in sunny (well today it was) Manchester.
JIMMY SAYS HEY!
We did 2 deathbat tattoos today.
And now it comes to that time where I ask for the luxury of a comment fix. (8 commentinos now)
Love you guys!
Don't be a silent reader!
Comment and Sub!
-Krystal<3