Status: WRITING.

I Knew You'd Be Trouble...

Chapter 9-

Joel had to go somewhere with her Mom which left me the Afternoon to ask my dad for help. 
*Buzz*
Joel- I know you're in your room Haner. MAKE YOUR BED! -I didn't remind you yesterday. <3
I smiled at the text and began to take the sheets from my bed, I tossed them in the hamper and put on new ones, planning what I would say to my Dad later.
"Bri Honey? A Girl named Tabby from Homeroom?" Suzy called, I smirked to myself and walked down the stairs, grabbing the cordless phone and saying thanks to Suzy.

"Hey Tabby"
"Hey Brain"
"Need something?"
"Erm... Well you see when you asked me out the other day... And I told you that I'd think about it?"
"Yeah"
"Well I've thought about it..."
"And your answer is?"
"Yes"
"So you'll go out with me?"
"Yeah Brian I will."
"Sweet, can I have your cell phone number then?"
"Sure it's -Numbers- "
"Alright I'll text you when I've made the plans okay?"
"Yeah, Umm Bye Brian."
"Bye Tabby"
"FUCKING YES!" I shouted throwing my arms in the air. 
"Hey son! Suzy said you were asking for me?" I heard my dad shout up to gain my attention.
"Yeah Dad come on up." 
Thump, Thump, Thump.
Dad came over and sat at the end of bed, turning to face me with a smile.
"So Son are you going to make me a grandparent with Jolene in the future or not...." he said with a smirk.
I rolled my eyes and glared at him.
"I'm joking! Whats bothering you?" 
I took a deep breath.
"I need your advice..." 
"On..."
"Well... You see my friend she's dating this guy and he's known in the locker room as the Erm... Virginity taker."  he stared at me for a while before raking his hands down his face... That bad?
"What's your relationship with this girl?" he asked crossing his arms.
"A very good friend." his eyes rolled up as if to say he was looking into his head.
"It's Joel's new guy-friend issn't it?"  Wow, he's good. "It's no good denying it with that face you just pulled."
"Yeah it is, I'm scared shes gonna hate me if I tell her..." I put my face into my hands.
"Don't tell her, try and brake them up before it gets too serious." 
"But what if people just see it as me being Jealous... I don't like her like that!" 
"You do, you've just put it too the back of your mind. Listen to your Wise old Papa eh? Snap Joel up when she's free, You may not be able to find one like her again." Dad said giving me a firm pat on the back. 
"I don't like her like that... I've told you." he just got up and laughed before slipping down the stairs.
Oh great now I'm bored.

Brian- Hey Babe! Will You Come over after your done?<3
Joel- Potassium! <3
Brian- Potassium?<3
Joel- 'K' it's the symbol for Potassium ;).<3
Brian- Clever ;)<3
Joel- It's so boring here :(<3
Brian- Awwww I'm sorry baby, Where are you and I'll come to get you :)<3
Joel- Hospital.<3
Brian- Want me to come get you?<3
Joel- Having some tests so no, but come and pick me up at 6 and we can go to the spot with the guys then go home.<3
Brian- Sounds like a plan<3

-The Spot-

"Let's play Strip Truth or Dare!" Matt slurred placing his empty bottle in the middle of the circle. Everyone nodded in agreement. Joel took a long drag of her cigarette and spun the bottle. It landed on Val.
"Truth or Dare." she said between puffs.
"Truth." Val answered swigging her beer.
"If you could pick one person to spend the rest of your life with in this circle who would it be?" she said with a playful glint in her eye.
"Matt Sanders." she slurred winking at Matt. I laughed and pushed the two together, before spinning the bottle myself. 
"T-Truth." Johnny stuttered as it landed on him.
"Are you a virgin?"
"Yeah." 
"Man! We need to get you layed!" Jimmy shrieked pushing short-shit back off his log, Matt lurched forward spinning the bottle, I watched it spin, sending me a bit dizzy.
"Jo! truth or dare?"
"Dare." she smirked taking another drag.
"Kiss Brians neck for 3 minutes and give him a hickey." Matt said with a wink. I mentally strangled him, I swear they were all I. Cahoots with my dad or something.
"Is that okay? I don't want to make you uncomfortable..." she whispered staring into my eyes, I gulped and nodded. She slowly climbed on my lap and straddled my waist, ignoring the wolf whistles. She snapped my neck to the right and kissed underneath my ear, sucking my ear lobe then slowly moving to my Addams apple. I had to bite my lip to stop the moan as she sucked the flesh hard to leave a deep hickey.
It felt fucking amazing, I won't lie. I could feel my pants getting that bit tighter. 
"Time." Jimmy called, she climbed off of me and slunk back to her log. I need a drink.
*Buzz*
Tabby- Can't wait for our Date B :) xxx 
I felt myself smirk and I knew I couldn't wait either... But then I couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt in the pit of stomach... 
What was that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
Jimmy here, Krystal really couldn't be bothered writing an authors note, today was awesome. Me and Zack speant the day with her and her friends, they were so funny!
I FOUND ANOTHER FLOCK OF FUCKING STALLION DUCKS!
We chased them.
Oh boy did we chase them, THEY WEREN'T AFRAID AT ALL!
I love this country!
Krystal said to comment! She needs her coomment fix! (10 comments)
SYN SAID HI TO YOU AWESOME MOTHERFUCKERS!
We love you all.
Especially me, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!
-Jimmy. <3
& Krystal<3