Organization vamp girl

the training

part 5
then lucia came out of the portal and then saw a big gray room then gave a look at alex, "sorry about that just trying to save you, dont what get him vary mad he higher up with the boss and you dont what to fight him he has this thing that make him vary scary" said alex "really....ok ill go along for now, so what now" ask lucia "ok lets first practice open portals we use them to go to other worlds but first let you know we need to wear are coat when walking in the darkness so we dont disappear" said alex. lucia remember xemmas bringing her here from her world but she walk in the portal without a coat, maybe should ask xemmas about that later. "ok lets begin" ask lucia. for while lucia had trouble at first barely opening it but she got hang of it later now big you can walk in. "good now that you got hang of it lets train, do you know how to fight?" she ask "ya i can fight i usually defend myself against heartless with my kayblade and also therw people that are sared from vampire side and try kill me" "wow, what happen you kill ?" she ask " dont worry i didnt kill them, most of the time i'll defend my self with super strenght then runway with my wings, super speed and hypnosis" said lucia "cool i didnt know you can do all that" alex said surpise "ya you shoud know im part vampire" she said "my bad you dont seem be like one, your nothing the ones we seen in the other world"said alex " well there are things that are true and things are not but im not going say what it is, he he" said lucia " ha ha, ok i get you lets continue are training lets she your skills in fighting" said alex as she summon her weapon shape like partisan. "nice weapon" said lucia as she summon her keyblade, they fought for a hour and then alex got tired and saw lucia look ok. "ufff.... hay lucia how come your not tired" alex ask "im part vampire so have plenty of straight only time i get vary tired if i stay/fight in the sun so long" lucia said "that understandable lets stop here for now i need take a shower" said alex as she open a portal and the two walk in, when they came out they where in the big room with saix there "did she do good" he ask alex "yes sir learn what she she nee to do" said alex "good now go to your room lucia youll start go on missions soon" said saix "fine whatever" said lucia as she walk away to her room, as she wondered to her room she hear footsteps behind her, she turn to see it was demyx "oh hi there you must be demyx" lucia said as took out her hand "yes im am nice to met you lucia" said demyx as he shook her hand. "how is your stay so far" ask demyx "so far is ok other then the training and i have to go on missions" said lucia as she sighed "if that so you can come with me to the pool or come to my room play game or listen to music" he said grinning. " that sound good i feel like listening to music" said lucia "good lets go to my room" he said as they walk to his room "he it is home sweet home" he said lucia saw his room color blue with games,music sluff and cool water bed "nice and love the water bed" she said as she flopped down on it he sat down next to her on the bed then he pulled out his sitar and stared playing. a hour when by then he stop playing "that was nice but way you stop" she ask "is geting late and we shoud get to bed we got missions tomorrow" said demyx "....good pont ill see you in the morning" said lucia as she walk out of his room. almost to her room when turn around the corner and stop when she notice there was some at her door with red hair. "a-axel?" she said as her heart beat little.