Status: In progress :)

A Familiar Past

Chapter 10

They sat me down in front of Lady Tsunade, tied me up, and left. What great security.

Tsunade: What is it Tiphia? You weren’t suppose to report until tomorrow morning.
Me: Orochimaru is coming back. He is planning on kidnapping the thing he claimed during the chunin exams.

Tsunade’s eyes bugged. She knew exactly what I was talking about.

Me: He needs to be stopped.

Tsunade looked out the window at the darkened sky. It was night, most of the village was asleep in bed.

Tsunade: Is he planning to come alone?
Me: No, Kabuto is with him. He is jut scouting, then he plans to go back and send the Sound in his place. He really wants Sasuke.

The last part I said in more of a whisper to myself, but Tsunade heard it.

Tsunade: Don’t worry Tiphia. He’ll be fine.

I just nodded. I wasn’t worried about him being okay, I was worried about him leaving me behind.
Tsunade stood and untied me. She called the guards back in and told them I was a spy for them. They looked at me.

Tsunade: She is okay, but let no one else know. If she comes back, I want one of you to take her and bring her here. She will play along with the traitor act.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go! Another chapter coming your way. Hope you all enjoy!