Status: In progress :)

A Familiar Past

Chapter 6

I sighed. This was going to be the worst day of my life. I could just tell. I hadn’t been able to sleep at all last night. It gave me more time to think my plan over, but I didn’t what to think about this plan anymore than I had to. The problem with making the plan was: it had to look real, but not kill him, or get me killed all at the same time. Time to see how good of an actor I was. I would need it to infiltrate Orochimaru too. So let’s just call this practice with the tough crowd before the show.
I could see the training ground up ahead. I was almost there. I sighed.

Me: [Here goes nothing.]

My teammates told me good morning and continued talking. Oh, how this morning seemed so normal, but it wasn’t. I knew Kakashi was going to be late, or at least I hoped he was late again. I just did not want to do this. I looked at the others. Sakura and Naruto were arguing about something and Sasuke was standing there shaking his head at them.

Me: [Sasuke…]

I didn’t want to think about what this plan would do to him if Kakashi didn’t tell him the truth. It might destroy him. I couldn’t take if I hurt him like that.
I came back to reality and show that Sasuke was meeting my gaze. I forced a smile. He smiled back. It must have looked real to him. The truth was I wanted to cry right now, but I didn’t have time. Kakashi was coming. I sighed again.

Me: [Let’s hope nobody dies.]

Such pleasant thoughts for me to think right now, but that was my main goal of my plan. To succeed and not kill anyone in the process.

Kakashi: Good morning everyone.

It was time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait but here we go! Enjoy!