Status: In progress :)

A Familiar Past

Chapter 7

I disappeared and reappeared behind Kakashi. I whipped a kunai out and tried to stab him. He saw it coming and blocked my attack. Thank goodness. He whipped around and tried to kick me, but I blocked it with my arm.

Kakashi: Tiphia, what are you doing?

He had said it as if I was joking, but there was a slight detail of fear in his voice. Kakashi was good.

Me: That’s not really any of your business is it Hatake?

I was impressing myself. That truly sounded mean. Kakashi’s eyes widened a little. Evidently, he agreed. I pulled back and threw a fist of shuriken at him. He used substitution to escape it. The others were just standing there in confusion and shock.

Me: Where did you go? Have you turned chicken?

I heard a snap behind me. I jumped up and flipped backwards, right over Kakashi. I held a kunai to his throat. I leaned in toward his ear and whisper something.

Me: Please tell him if he is about to break.

I wasn’t sure if he had heard me or not. Kakashi disappeared in a puff of smoke. This was going to be my best shot to get out of here. I turned and looked at my teammates.

Me: Later kiddies.

I jumped away. Tears began to form in my eyes as I ran away from Konoha, the home I had finally found again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day, actually ten minutes. Enjoy!