Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Asher Hugo Ramsay

-Two months later-
My gait is strong, my face high, my clothes perfect, and my hair perfect--just like always. But there's something different about this year. This year will be the best one yet. Senior year. The music blaring from my earbuds give my stride a certain rhythm, a certain confidence. My eyes scan the halls once more for that familiar mane of red hair, but upon catching nothing, I just sigh and paint a smirk on my face as my friends greet me, complimenting me and telling me how much they 'missed' me.

"So, senior year, eh, guys?" I say with a grin.

"Hell yeah! And a whole 'nother year to torment the little whore," Neva smirks arrogantly.

"God, Neva, can't you just fucking let that go? Leave her alone," I groan.

"Oh, Asher, you know how I am. You should see the slut now. It's hilarious."

"What?" I question.

"Just wait. You'll see."

First period passes by swiftly, leaving me in a daze of sorts. A part of me is ecstatic that my friends are pretty stupid, seeing as because of that fact, I don't have to suffer through any classes with the ignorant imbeciles.

***

5th period, history. Just a few more steps until I arrive at my next period classroom. As the two-minute bell rings, my legs speed up a tad, leading me to the classroom a bit quicker. The room is filled with students already, some talking with others, some sleeping, some doing God knows what, and I make my way quickly to a empty seat near the back, sitting next to a familiar face.

"Asher! I haven't seen you since, like, July!" Bryant exclaims.

"Hey, it's not my fault that you were too busy with your boy toy to hang out with your old pal Asher," I tease him with a grin.

As a blush overcomes his cheeks, I laugh a little and turn my iPod onto a lower volume, not wanting my music to drown out the voice of my good friend. A few minutes later, the tardy bell rings and the teacher stands up, introducing herself and explains the things that we've learned already time and time again, the things that we've nearly memorized by now. Once she gets the rules and shit down, she pulls out the roll list and starts to call attendance.

"Radford?"

"Here!"

"Ramirez?"

"Here!"

"Ramsay?"

"Present."

"Ra--"

Her voice is cut off by the door opening and a frantic girl stands in the doorway, not catching my eye until I really look at her. Zara. I almost didn't know it was her, the natural dark brown hair threw me off. But after I finish gaping at her face, my eyes scan her body and stop at one certain spot. Fuck. I know what Neva was talking about now. Holy shit. She's pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but important. Wewt.. Been working on my upcoming story. Cowriting it with my friend that I introduced to this site xD It's going to be the raddest fucking story ever. And we're not going to even post it until we have 6 chapters written. Be excited.
Comment.