Status: working on it...

Roman.

Ch. 10

After showering and getting ready for bed, Roman was in his room looking over the story that he had to read for school the next day.
Everything was quiet in the house, he assumed the mysterious man left while he was in the shower.
The only light that illuminated his bedroom was that of the blue light on his computer indicating that it was still on.

By now he had zoned out and wasn't paying any attention to his book, but his thoughts were soon interrupted by a tap on his window. Then another tap, and another.
He walked over to the window to see Ethan standing below him smiling. He motioned for Roman to come down the stairs and outside.
He pondered for a moment on if he should, and decided that it was alright.

"Ethan, what are you doing here? It's like one something." Roman closed the front door softly behind him as Ethan stood up straight and approached him. In the moonlight it almost seemed as if Ethan was glowing, "I couldn't stop thinking about you... I'm sorry for the way things panned out earlier, but I got kind of upset over something..." Roman nodded and said that it was all fine then he motioned for the two to start walking around the house.
"So, is that the only reason you came here?" Roman asked curiously, "Well, no... I have a secret, but I have to know if I can trust you with it."
Roman looked ahead and nodded, "Of course you can."
Ethan stopped and Roman did as well, waiting patiently for him to speak.
"Well, from the moment you walked into the school I knew something was different about you. It's been a few weeks since you got here and you're basically all I can think about. I like you a lot, Romey..."
This would have startled Roman, if he didn't already see it coming. For some reason he liked Ethan just as much, "I like you too, Ethan..."
Ethan lit up even more and his smile was dazzling, "I wanna show you something."

The two took off, with Ethan in the lead, up the hill behind Roman's house.
"Wow, this is beautiful..."
Roman was staring out over the whole town, the darkness contrasting with the streetlights was something that he didn't ever think he would see anywhere else. The full moon against the sky also gave everything a romantic mood.
"What now?" Ethan took Roman's hands and stared deeply into his eyes, "Now... We sit and watch the sun come up."
Roman figured that wouldn't be a good idea, but shook of the feeling and sat next to Ethan on the grass and rested his head against his shoulder...soon he would be asleep in his arms...