Stare and Wonder

Second

I should have never stepped foot in that party. I should have followed my instincts.
Now was too late for regrets, that image was carved too deep in my mind.

I didn't even had to see his mouth slightly open to know what was going on inside his pants. Literally.

Jackpot

Lilly- 999999999999999999999999999999999999999 points
Nikki- 0 points

Straight to the heart.

If I hadn't been so bored I would had never thought of going there.
How appealing that choice sounded now.
Because if I had had the chance to choose between seeing it and being in total oblivion, I'd choose the oblivion any day.

Or I could just had gotten too drunk to have conscience of anything. I'd also choose that any time.

I had actually gotten pretty for the party, hoping to see him there.
Foolish dreams. So typical.

Time had seemed to freeze in the moment I walked in that house, to see my sister all over a guy.
Poor guy, I had thought. Another victim falling for her.
A guy. The guy. My guy.

And that's how she once more won.
Hand in his pants included.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's really short, but i didn't want to post it along with the next part.
I don't know how this will come out, i'm not too pleased this far but oh well...
i really don't like to rewrite.
if i write something a certain way, that's how it will stay.

Anyway comments really help
it motivates me. so please leave a comment, it isn't so hard.
<3<3