Stare and Wonder

Fifth

Image
Banner By: KalliePie

I needed to get out of here, I was going insane inside this classroom.
Why did my sister had to have this class with me?
I did my best to not get up and stick a pencil in her eye, but I couldn't stand anymore the triumphant looks she was giving me.

The feeling of someone touching my shoulder made me turn back, ready to snap at whoever it was, hate boiling up inside me.
And I would have if it wasn't for the fact that as soon as I made eye contact with my disturber my heart completely melt.

I nervously bit on my lip as he passed me a folded paper, a smile gracing his features.
Curiosity was growing more and more as I unfolded the small note.
Hey there, was all it said.
It wasn't normal of Matt to send me notes during class.
Hi bitch =], I answered back.

The sound of him laughing softly behind me made a dreamy smile take place of my lips.
Can I ask you something?
Excitement and anxiety pulsed through my veins as I wrote a: sure =] shoot.

He was halfway on writing when our teacher stopped beside him and gripped the little note.
"Mr.Sanders, Ms.Miller, detention for you two after classes."
My eyes widened in horror as that stupid ass of our teacher ripped the piece of paper and threw it in the garbage.
How would I know now if he would have the guts to ask me whatever he wanted to again?
On a lighter note, I know had one hour extra with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but I once again remind you next one is bigger and more interesting.

Comments?
<3<3<3