Definition of Truth

Chapter 14

A week had gone by since I had awaken. The guys had had to leave and I missed them so. Kate was by my side the whole time.. well when school was out. Halley and the rest of the school gang came periodically. But not as much as Kate.

But the one visitor that surprised me the most was the bully. His real name was Fred.

"Hey Alice. How's life been treating you?" I heard him say and I looke up.

"Hi. I didn't expect you to come here." I said surprised.

"Your a friend and friends visit each other when they are in the hospital. So I guess life hasn't been treating you very well then..." he trailed off and I grinned.

"I made up with everyone though." I said and he smiled.

"I am glad. I was wondering when you would make up. And of course in order for you guys to realize you needed each other you needed to land yourself in the hospital." he said and luahged. I laughed with him.

"So hows school life been?" I asked.

"Easy. Bad grades so far and money has been free to me..." he said and I laughed out loud and really hard.

"I bet.. bet.. it is!" I said between giggles.

"Someone's in a good mood!" he said and I smiled finally composing myself from the hysterical laughter.

A nurse came in to see what the comotion was about.

"Well finally a friend from school comes to say hi. I was wondering about you..." she said putting her hands on her hips.

"I am glad to have such wonderful friends. I recently added him to my friends list." I said gesturing to Fred.

He waved.

"Listen I have to go. School calls sadly." he said and I grinned.

"Don't get caught!" I said as he slipped out the door and out of sight.

"Don't get caught?" the nurse asked. I just shrugged and she smiled knowing what I was talking about.

Just then a doctor came in with a clipboard.

"You can go home tomrrow morning Alice. It seems your doing fine. So I'll get the papers ready and when your mom and dad come in today they can sign it and you'll be on your way." with that the doctor left the room leaving me witha smile on my face.