Definition of Truth

Chapter 16

"Welcome back Alice. Now sit down and listen carefully." My history teacher said. I rolled my eyes and sat in my seat. At the front of course. Then a student came up to me.

"Excuse me. That's my seat." he said.

"Your name on it?" I asked.

"No."

"But my name is." I said sort of getting out of my seat and showing my name carved in the seat and desk.

"Oh..."

"Alice. Your in the back now. Much to your regret I can imagine." My history said.

My eyes gleamed over and I stared at the back seat I had dreamed about since I had gotten in this class. I had always been at the front of the class... but I had liked my seat... right by the window at least. But the backseat, the honored, sacred backseat was by the window and in the back. I skipped with my stuff in my hands to the backseat and sat down with a sigh.

Finally. A coma can help a girl sometimes. Maybe I should do it more often... Nah! I probably would die the next time. The only reason I lived was because of Frank. And his angelic voice. I started when I saw the devil himself right outside the window grinning at me.

I waved and he waved back grinning like a maniac. Then I heard the door open and saw Gerard in a costume type thing come in.

"I have a note for Alice. She needs to go to the front office immediately." he said in a deep voice and I smiled to myself. Then I put on an actor face and looked confused but scared at the same time.

"Well. Alice come on up here and go to the office. Take your stuff." he said and sighed.

I guess just because I had been in a coma the teachers hadn't suspected one bit of change in me. Once I was out of the classroom I high fived Gerard and we ran down the hall like maniacs and went to the front office. There Halley, Payton, Kristen and Kate stood in a circle waiting for us.

"Let's go!" I said taking charge. It was so good to be back!

***

I plunked myself onto the coach when my mom came in.

"What are you doing home so early?" she asked me and put her hands on her hips like mothers love to do.

"Well... Gerard..." I started and she threw her hands up in the air.

"Of course. The band pulled you out of school! I should've known better!!!!" she said and walked out of the room not listening to the rest of my story.

I shrugged and turned the t.v. on. I flipped through channels but nothing caught my attention so I turned it off and went up the stairs and into my room.

I pressed the button to turn on the computer and walked over to my closet. I opened the closet door dramatically and flipped the light switch on. I walked in and searched through my clothing to find a beautiful outfit for the concert tonight. Lets see....

I could wear a goth outfit and be all freaking scary. Nah. Not such a good idea. I could be the preppiest girl alive... also not a very good idea. I went back to my computer and pulled up IM and a message popped up before I could even see my contacts.

Frank+Alice=<3: so what are you wearing tonight oh lovely darling, sweetie pie??

Alicethegreatest is typing

Alicethegreatest: I don't know. What about you?

Frank+Alice=<3 is typing

Frank+Alice=<3: Well I was gonna wear just a plain tee and jeans. We HAVE TO MATCH!!!

I watched as message after message came on in bold capitol letters that said we have to match... OK well I will wear a plain t-shirt and jeans. There we match now. I don't even have to change! Score!

I said goodbye to Frank and said I had to go. I logged off and then got off the computer. I went to take a shower and found a Rose in the Sink. I just stared at it for a minute and then left it. I turned the shower on and got in. It felt good to have heated water cascading down my back.

I turned the shower off and got out. I dressed back into my clothes of the day and blow-dried my hair. My hair did its usual thing and curled with blond, natural may I remind you, highlights and looked absolutely stunning most of the girls at my school would say. I shrugged. It wasn't all that perfect. My hair did its own thing while others hair... didn't. That's all I am going to say.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. Another rose had been placed on my bed and I picked it up. A thorn pricked me and I dropped the rose. I bent down to pick it up again and when I stood up I screamed. A face was in my window and I didn't recognize the person.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliff hanger!! ha ha ha!!
Remember!
coments=faster update!