Definition of Truth

Chapter 9

Still Franks p.o.v

"Wow. That blows. Lets get everyone up. Call the big B. Tell him we have an emergency. We need at least a weeks leave. We dont have a show this week so yeah." Gerard said and left the room to get the other guys up in the hotel we were staying at. I picked up my cell phone that had fallen to the floor when I had fallen back into my bed.

I dialed my Bosses number.

"Hello?"

"Yes. Um we have an emergency. We need a break. A weeks break to go see my girlfriend. Shes in a coma in he hospital." I finished without getting choked up.

"You can't. Sorry."

"Why not? I have leave. We all have leave and we dont have a concert this week. You know that. And in our contract we do have emergency leave. This is an emergancy. I- I need to say goodbye Sir. She may never wake up again." I finished and choked up on the never again.

"Fine. You get a week at the most. Have fun saying goodbye."

"Creep." I muttered as I heard the dial tone. I closed my phone and quickly got dressed.
Alice at least let me say goodbye to you! I thought.

Gerard and the gang came in all sleepy eyed.

"Why are we up again?" I heard Ray say. I swallowed and they waited for me to explain. I sighed.

"Alice is in the hospital. She's in a coma... she may..." I fought back tears."never wake up." I finished and silence was all around the room.

"Our. Our Alice?" I heard Ray say.

"Yes Ray. Now pack and lets get going." I said and everyone ran to their rooms to pack.

"Alice. Please let me tell you goodbye." I whispered. I hope she heard me both times.

Alice's p.o.v.

Where was I? Blackness. I knew I liked black but not this much. Then I heard a voice. Clearly and angelic.

Alice at least let me say goodbye!

Where had that come from. I looked around but only saw pitch dark. I couldn't see anything. Then the voice came again.

Alice. Please let me tell you goodbye.

Why would you want to say goodbye? I am in my room. Like always. i am in my room. Today is Saturday. Yes. Wait.

"Dad? Mom?" I yelled. No sound. No noise. No voice.