Status: Re-posted from a while ago

Smoking Cigarettes

Grim Reaper

“No! Please don’t make me go! No, never, take me home! Oh God, no!”

“Stop whining.”

“I’m going to die a slow painful death in a high school while trying to find the answer to an equation that doesn’t have an answer. Then…then when you find my god damn dead body you will feel horrible for making me come here! My ghost will haunt you forever and it’ll…I’ll…hit you with books!”

“You don’t make sense.”

“Yes I do!” I screamed while punching my fathers back. “Put me down, damn it!”

My father currently had me thrown over his shoulder like a rag doll. I do not appreciate such an action. I tried kicking and punching him but it wouldn’t work so I started screaming and kids started looking out into the hall and they all stared at me oddly. I shot them all glares and hissed, “Stop staring butt munches and do your damn work!”

Most of them squeaked before turning away while others stared for a moment more before going back into the room. Already, this day isn’t starting off too well. After that my father got to the office and dropped me into a plastic chair. I whined as they started talking to the secretary, who occasionally glanced at me from over my parents shoulder. I debated on giving her the finger but decided against it.

“Aiden,” my mother growls and looks at me. I pout as she lectures me. “Now I want you to listen and listen good young man. You are fifteen years old and you’re acting like you’re five.”

“ADHD,” I remind her about my mental healthy but she ignores that and continues.

“I don’t want any whining. I don’t want the principal calling and telling me that you are refusing to do your work. We have informed the secretary and your teachers of your ADHD and they will allow you to have a few minutes every class period to get up and move, but other then that you are to sit down, pay attention, and do your work. Do you understand?”

“Yeah,” I whisper as I swing my legs back and forth. My mother sighs and gets on her knees in front of me while resting her hands on my knee‘s. She smiles at me and I try to force one, but I couldn’t.

“Everything will be ok,” she reassures me and places a kiss on my forehead. “Addison and Drew are here and they will take care of you. They have friends too that they’ll introduce you to and before you know it you’ll be surrounded by friends and forget you didn’t even want to come in the first place.”

“Ok.”

“Good luck,” my dad says before ruffling my hair. I watch as my parents walk out of the office and disappear around the corner.

Frowning, I look towards the secretary. She smiles at me before gesturing for me to come over. Hesitantly, I rise from my seat and walk over to her. She hands me my school schedule and a locker number with a lock before telling me that all kids are in second period.

I nod and thank her before walking out into the hall. I glanced at the schedule before putting it in my pocket. If I was going to go to this hellhole I was going to have fun while I was at it. There is no where that I’m not enjoying myself! I don’t know how you can have fun in school but I’m sure I’ll find a way!

So I did cart wheels and black flips down the hall. I skipped and sang songs until I realized I was lost.

“Oh my god!” I scream while running in circles. “Where am I? Where am I? Oh my god, I’m going to die! I don’t have any food or water! Ah!”

“What are you doing?”

I squeaked and slipped on invisible water. It had to have been invisible water because someone as awesome as me wouldn’t mess up in such a way! My body flies backwards, but something catches me. I blink a few times before looking up to see one white and one black eye staring down at me…so I screamed…really loud.

The boy pushed me away before screaming over me, “Shut up already!”

I slipped a hand over my mouth before pointing at the boy in black and asking, “Are you the grim reaper? I…I’m not ready to die yet! I’m so young! I’m still a virgin for fucks sake!”

The boy looked at me for a moment and I could tell he thought I was an idiot, which I’m not…I’m not! Stop saying that I am. I’m not really! I am a very intelligent boy who just so happens to speak without thinking first! Listen to me, damn it!

“You’re Addison’s mentally retarded friend aren’t you?”

I gasp before yelling, “Mentally retarded! I am not, I have ADHD thank you very much and yes I’m Addison’s friend…who are you?”

The boy shakes his head. His long black hair fell into his face to hide the strange eyes. I watched as white teeth came out to chew on one of the four lip rings adoring his bottom lip. I took this time to scan him over. The boy was wearing tight leather pants covered in chains and pockets. He wore platform boots with spikes on them along with a leather jacket also covered in chains. His shirt was black and had a skull on it and he wore a black spiked choker necklace.

It’s a little strange that I actually thought he was hot…wait a second! I recognize those shoes!

“Dickhead!”

Dickhead raised an eyebrow at me. I watched as the silver piercing on the brow glistened from the light coming in from the window. I pointed a finger at him before saying, “You’re that dickhead that Addison introduced me to before…um…um…what’s your name again?”

“Sin,” he answers coldly as he slips his hands into his pockets. “I thought you were home schooled.”

“I was but my meanie parents made me come here!”

“Meanie…parents?” His face practically screamed you’re a fucking dumb ass, please die.

“Are you insulting me without throwing an insult at me because if you are I just want to let you know that I am a karate master!” I did some weird stance that obviously didn’t scare him because he didn’t even flinch in fear. What the hell? I am one scary mofo here, why isn’t he running?

“You’re such a freak,” he sighs irritably.

“Says the grim reaper!”

Sin looks at me for a moment before shaking his head again. I watch as he turns around and maybe I stare at his ass, but only for a second ok! Ok…maybe five seconds but after that I stopped and shouted, “Hey wait a second! Can you help me fi-“

“No,” Sin interrupts and turns the corner at the top of the stairs without even bothering to glance back at me. The bastard could have at least gave me some sort of eye contact as a sign of respect or something! I mean, really…why you so un-cool bro?

I growl and run after him but as soon as I turn the same corner he did I realized that he was gone. My mouth fell open as I stared at the empty hall. It took me a few seconds before I realized…

He really was the grim reaper!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting a lot of subscribers for this. But I bet most of them are readers who read it before lol but anyways...only 3 comments? SAD FACE!
Moar?

Comment&Subscribe?